Chapter 2

Jayy__Drippin__Acid::: Oh! Hiya there! Comment! Vote! Add to library and good stuff like that! _________________________________________________________

Once I woke up to my alarm I immediately hated myself. I thought I was dead.

Noticing I was in the same place I was yesterday with dried blood over my arm made me decide to get up and jump in the shower. As soon as I got in, I started scrubbing my arm immediately. The burn was horrible.

As I opened my closet, I pulled out some black skinny jeans, a cropped grey sweater that showed a little of my stomach, and a black infinity scarf. I then went to the bathroom and took down my hair; me liking the messy look just went with it. I put in my black gauges and filled the other 8 with studs and brushed my teeth and slid on my shoes and walked out of my room.

Walking toward the front door, I passed Zayda who was passed out on the couch with a needle still in her arm.

Like always, I ignored her and walked out the door.

●●●● A Little Later ●●●●

"J ... Jayy! " My chemistry teacher said. "Are you awake!?"

"Uhh yessss." I lied.

"It ain't 4/20 yet Jayy." My friends yelled from the front.

"Well tell me what the answer is then! Nia ... come back to me."

"3/4 Mr. Dirk." I said smartly. "I can sleep all day Mr. Dirk, and I'm still a pro at chemistry ... try to catch me on a bad day."

Then right on que the bell rang. I went to my locker to notice I had a new locker neighbor. I went to my locker trying not to look at him but from behind, dayyumm!

"Umm could you help me out here?" He said as I looked at him. God! This man is beautiful!

"Umm sure. You just gotta wiggle it a little." We chuckled as I opened it. "There you are."

"Thank you ... umm?"

"Nia Jayy, just call me Jayy." I said nervously.

"My name is Jayshawn, just call me Jay." He said. "But that would be a little confusing. Right, pretty girl" We laughed.

"Yeah, it would! Haha." I blushed really hard; almost to the point of my palms sweating.

"But its nice to meet you Jayy." He reached to shake my hand.

"Yeah, it is." I shook his hand back with a big grin. But then he stopped because my deep cuts caught his eye. He stared then he looked at me with worried eyes.

I snatched my hand away, slammed my locker, and ran.

"Wait! Wait Jayy!" He yelled from behind me.

I could feel the tears running down my face. That was so embarrassing ... 

________________________________________________________

Jayy__Drippin__Acid::::Hoped You Liked It! Wait Till You Read The Next And Last Chapter! Vote! Comment! Follow! ♥♥♥