The end.

It's been three months. Once I almost died by a girl with blue hair who was says she's loved honey and that they where getting married but....that was not ture at all it was all a piece of her imagation... Well in one more week me and Honey are getting out of school no more host club for us.....well good bye Tamaki....Haruhi..... Kyoya..... Hikaru..... Karou..... Everyone....We'll miss ya!

Tamaki POV :

"Let's throw a party!" I yelled out to the other host club members "Why?" Haruhi asked "In one week there is graduation for the 3rd years right?" I said "Yeah there is" Karou said "Your point is?" Hikaru finished him "That means no more Honey-senpai, Mori-senpai, and (Y/n)-senpai" I told them "Soooo lets throw them a party!" I added "That makes sense" Kyoya said as he push his glasses up his nose. 'Yay! Where throwing a party' I thought "No telling them Ok!" I said "Got it" they all said.

Your POV :

Me, and Honey where late to the host club. 'Craaaaapppppp' I thought as we where running down the a hall of the high school.

*3 DAYS LATER* 'I'm lazy' author-chan thought.

Mori, Honey, and I walked in the host club room to find it was all dark. 'W-what?' I thought "Guys?" I called out then the lights turned on and everyone jumped out saying "SURPRISE" there was cake and a banner that says 'Have fun in the real word. Dont forget us' I was going to tear up "You guys are awesome!" I said running to everyone giving them all hugs "and we will never forget you guys ever!" I said to them. This was the best day ever!

The end.

Sorry this was short but I wanna start other stories so yeah I will be wrapping up more stories so I can start new ones. So yeah good bai. :3

~Natsu