Chapter 2 - The Day, The Morning and Hello

(song, Hello by Martin Solvieg and Dragonette, the video is so funny --->)

Vote, Comment, Fan! :) Thanks 

****************************************************************************************************************

After breakfast with ‘fire and ice’ as I have nicked named them (I haven’t told them yet) was strangely entertaining. Karigan being sensible sour yet slightly playful, while Alia dancing along with the pan as she cooked pancakes. Music was bouncing out the state of the art stereo.

I just came to say hello” Sang Alia as she flipped the pancake and landed on my plate. She had skill for a fox. That’s for sure.

“So what classes do you have?” asked Karigan or ‘Kari’ as she told me to call her.

“These” I handed over timetable. I heard them suck in their breath. I heard Kari mutter under her breath.

“Wow.”Alia said, her jaw hanging open.

“What’s ‘wow’??” I asked.

“Your timetable. It’s amazing. You’re in every advanced class there is. Except maths.” Kari answered quickly.

“I’m not good at maths. I like were fighting.”

“Shit. You are in the top group of that too.” Alia breathed calmly. I felt my cheeks creep up into the red I so hated.

“Good news thou. We have some of your classes” while alia added that. I sniffed the air. Pancakes were burning, as Alia and Kari were staring at the paper trying to work which periods were and combine them. I dashed over and stopped them burning. I flicked them they landed on the plates. Phew. Close one. By now Alia had realized they had burnt, and was about to go find them, when she looked and saw them right there in front of them.

“Bejesus. It’s like superman!” Exclaimed Alia

“Who are you, and most importantly what are you?” asked Kari, getting to the point.

“Err....” I spluttered. What was I gonna do. They seemed trust worthy but are they?

“Come on. We know you aren’t a ‘Garth’ there is no were family. You certainly are were thou.” Deducted Alia, counting on her fingers.

“You must be one of the forbidden!” Came Kari, working it all out. The forbidden were a group of Weres outlawed by the king. I was and I wasn’t. I’m daughter of the most famous outlaws, you weren’t outlaws, since they the only duke and Duchess, there is. But the Rakkah’s Family was my official ‘family’. If I told them they might work it out, or get the completely wrong idea. An idea formed in my head. Light bulb light up! Before I had time to explain my situation there was a knock on the door. It must be either Jack or Laurie coming to take me to my lessons. Great timing. Kari went to the door, while Alia eyed me evilly.

“I’m here to see Calla?” Jack. Awesome. I knew Laurie wouldn’t come. She wasn’t like this. She’d probably avoid me.

Jack came forwards walking down the steps in his blue checked shirt. Alia was checking him out, and Kari made a face behind Jack, which only I could see. It was like Omg, you know him kind of face and isn’t he FIT? Face. They thought he was fit?! Really?

“Hey Calla!” Jack said beaming, walking past Alia, who he gave a smile at and opened his arms expecting a hug.

“Hey Jack, I called Rakkah last night” I replied hugging him.

“Awesome.” He smiled. Kari and Alia were drooling. God. “Hey ladies, I’m Jack!” he said shaking their hands, and smiling broadly. They were like melted butter in his hands. O’Lady.