"How come you're now telling me this?"

"It slipped my mind." He grinned.

'You can't forget about something like that!' "So what do you want us to do?"

"Basically I want you to keep on your toes and get ready to pounce if you have to. They only strike and show their true colors during the night time, so this party will be a chance to try and kill me. We've been enemies for years now, that old owl and I. On the surface we may seem like allies, but underneath, we're always at each others throats."

"I got it. Are the crows apart of this as well?"

"Yes, I spoke with Ukai-kun about this before hand. But, Kuroo-kun, should I really die tomorrow then I want you to take over as the boss."

"-!! I can't--"

"That said, make sure you get yourself a suit if you don't already have one, Kuroo-kun."

"...."

►▲▼◄

When Kuroo arrived back home, dinner was already cooked and ready to eat. After having dinner, he sat down on the couch next to you and informed of you of what was going on tomorrow night.

"So basically, Nekomata-san's life is on the line tomorrow? That means we have to be on our A-game tomorrow night, right?"

"Yup. You scared?"

"...No."

"Heh, what's with the hesitation before your answer."

You blushed. "There was no hesitation!"

"Liar. If you can't handle though, it's best if you just stay home."

"I can handle it!" You rose to your feet with clenched fists. "Just you wait, I bet I'll be the one saving your ass tomorrow if something goes down!"

Kuroo smirked and stood up as well. "As if. I don't need a little kitten trying to take care of a big cat like me."

"Even a big cat like you is gonna fuck up one day."

"What a sharp tongue you have against your senpai, (f/n)."

"I know right, I only use it for you, my dear senpai." You smirked right back at him.

"Damn brat."

"Piece of shit."

"At least I've had my first kiss alre--!" Kuroo fell to the ground after being tackled. Your hands were placed firmly over his lips, but even you didn't have to lift your hands to know that there was a cunning smirk underneath.

"You bastard." There was sharp glare in your eyes. "Who told you?"

'W-Wait, that was true?' "I don't know what you're talking about, (f/n)."

"Who. Told. You!" You grit your teeth.

"Don't worry," he was about to burst into laughter, "I won't tell anybody." He muffled.

"...." Little chips were appearing all over your back. 'I'm gonna kill him. Today is the day that I'm going to kill this shitty bastard.' You reached your hand up and inside your breasts, pulling out a small gun which was stashed away for a 'just in case Kuroo-senpai did or said something' moment. This, was that moment.

"H-Hold on! Relax! It's just a joke!" He began to panic.

"I'm going to kill you, Kuroo-se--!!" You ripped away you hand from his mouth when you felt something wet glide against your palm. "You disgusting ass!" You looked at the palm of your hand to see his saliva. But taking your eyes away from him was a mistake. "!!" Kuroo smacked the gun out of your hand, sending it sliding across the floor, and pushed you down topping you. He grabbed up your wrist and held them above you. The table were turned.

"Get off of me!" You barked.

"Do you actually think telling the enemy to get off of you will work?"

"...No, but this will." You lifted up your knee and aimed right for Kuroo's crotch.

"!!!" Kuroo immediately grabbed his crotch and fell over on his side.

"Loser."

"I...am not...a loser!" He grunted. He was in so much pain as of now. "You cheater."

You sighed. "Stop whining. You're the one who started this after all."

"Yeah....right." He denied.

As you turned to walk away, your movements stopped and you quickly came crashing right back down to the floor. 'This guy!' You whipped your head around to see that Kuroo had his hand grabbed onto your ankle. 'You faker! I knew something felt weird when I kicked him.'

"I have you all figured out, (f/n)." He smirked as he dragged you under him once again. He had a protective pad made especially fro his crotch. "That trick won't work on me."

"Kuroo-senpai, that hurt."

"...Eh?"

"I really came down hard just now. Why would you do that? I know I may be bad sometimes, but I'm a girl y'know. I'm not as tough as you, a man."

"Jeez, will you stop faking it, little baby." Thing is, Kuroo in no way at all, was familiar with this type of method of trickery. Well, at least when it came to you using it.

"What are you talking about?" You bat your eyes. "I think I for real sprained my ankle and you're sitting here, accusing me of being a faker. How cruel." Tears started to come to your eyes.

"A-Alright, enough playing around, I'm sorry." He was looking to get off of you, but then your legs had wrapped around him and brought him down close to you. "Whoa, what are you doing?" He was confused.

Your hands came to back of his head and brought his ear near your lips. "Don't go, stay." You whispered seductively. "I don't ever want you to leave me."

"!!" Kuroo's heart, to his surprise, had picked up tremendously and blush was appearing on his cheeks. "What the hell. You little--Let--"

"No!" You shouted. "I need you...to tell me..."

"T-Tell you...?"

"Tell me....how do you like this tactic against my enemies, senpai."

"!!!" Kuroo's eyes widened at the realization that there was a dagger on his back. 'What the hell! I thought she was being serious!' He felt humiliated moment. But the thing that shocked him even more, was that his heart was still beating like crazy. "When did you--"

"Surprised aren't you. I used this same skill to kill Yoshida."

'She did the same thing to that guy? She showed him sch a sexy look? Wait....did I just that she was sexy?!'

"Kuroo-senpai? Can you remove yourself from me now? I'm tired and want to go to bed."

It wouldn't stop. "....What hell did you do to me, (f/n)?" He couldn't keep his heart rate at bay no matter how hard he tried.

"What?"