{4.}

"....Excuse me?"

"...Yeah..." He looked away.

"Kuroo-senpai, please call him back and do something about this! I don't want to go the amusement park, and with you no less."

"I can't even if I did try! He said that was should do it like it's another mission from him. It's final." 'And what the hell does she mean by that!'

You placed your hand on your forehead and let out a big sigh. "...I can't believe I have to waste one of my off-days with a cheapskate like you." You shook your head.

"I am not cheap!"

"Yes you are. I hope you don't think that I never notice you whenever you see the expensive meat in the grocery store, but then look away because of you'r cheapness."

"!" Kuroo's shoulders jumped, leading him to look away with complete guilt.

"Anyway, let's leave here." You slid your phone in between your breasts to hold it, since you didn't have any pockets.

'It disappeared...' He didn't mean to look, but it just happened so suddenly.

►▲▼◄

"Let's hurry up and get this over with." You grumbled.

"That's my line!"

'So bright...' It was really sunny outside so you had your hand shield your eyes away from the blinding rays.

'This is so weird, no to mention awkward! Why the hell did he send me here with her? "So...where do you wanna go first?"

"I don't know," you shrugged. "it doesn't matter to me." You shoved your hands down the pockets of your jacket.

"Then how about we go on that roller coaster over there." Kuroo pointed to the tallest coaster in the park.

"Sure." You covered your mouth so that you could yawn. You started to walk off in the direction of the roller coaster, leaving him behind.

'It's a good think she doesn't like anyone or vise-versa. She's not being cute at all!'

►▲▼◄

"Kuro-kun, how was your da....outing with (f/n)?" Nekomata tried to play it off as best he could.

"You definitely was about to say date weren't you!"

"What? You turned it into a date, did you?"

"No such thing happened!"

"What a sha...Well, at least you two had a god time, right."

'I know what you were about to say!' "Anyway, why did you send me out with her?"

"I thought that you two needed a break. Plus, I wanted to set you two up together and start the beginning of your relationship. I want to be the one responsible for when you two do decided to get together."

'This old fart...' "Nekomata-san, I am in no way attracted to that brat. She causes me to take the maximum of pain killers that I can a day. Shes rude and only listens to you and Suga-san."

"Oh, you're just exaggerating."

"No, I'm serious! You just don't see it because she's your favorite!"

"Haha, you think so?"

'He's not even denying it!'

"Well, enough of that for one day, let's get down to business." His expression turned rather serious. We actually have a bit of a problem on our hands. Tomorrow evening their will be a celebration held for my birthday. Several assassination agencies were invited to attend, but there is the one certain agency that I would like for you and everyone else to concern yourselves with. That old owl has yet to show his face to me, but always has his owlets come before me in his stead."