I stood up on my tippy toes and grabbed his face in my hands gently bringing him down as I kissed his lips softly. He was leaning over me so my back was arched and I started laughing at how he refused to break the kiss and at how stupid we probably looked.

Although my laughing did end up breaking the kiss so we walked together hand in hand with our fingers interlocked over to Jamie and Lou who were having a quiet conversation.

"C'mon i'll bring you guys up." Lou said as he looked at me and Harry.

Harry put an arm around me instead of holding my hand as we walked to the elevator and up to the children's ward. We walked to AJ's room but there were nurses and a doctor outside of the door stopping us.

"Excuse me, but my daughter is in there! Let me in!" I said trying to push through them.

"Ma'am, we need to talk to you and Mr. Styles right now before anything. Your daughter is sleeping right now anyways. I promise she will be with the nurses and be given full attention."

I sighed and looked up to Harry who just nodded at me a little and we followed the doctor into his office. Boy does this feel like déjà vu.

"So Mr. and Mrs. Styles,--"

"Uhm my last name is McClister. We're not married." I said pointing In between me and Harry.

"Well Mr. Styles and Mrs. McClister, you daughter fainted this morning. Syncope is the medical term for fainting. A person faints when the brain isn't getting enough blood pressure.

"If the brain lacks adequate blood pressure, the body immediately does what it can to get more blood, which carries oxygen, to the brain. Before fainting, a person may feel dizzy, see spots or dark vision, hear ringing or muffled sounds, feel nauseated, feel hot or cold, notice their heart rate going very fast, or very slow, or become pale. Finally, the person loses consciousness, faints, and can fall over. It ends up being easier for blood to get to the brain when a person is lying flat; when a person is standing, blood must move up against gravity to reach the brain from the heart.

"In the majority of cases, fainting is not a sign of a dangerous medical condition. Fainting in adolescents is somewhat common.

"Fear and pain, crowded or hot rooms, the sight of blood, or a hot shower can also cause fainting."

"So she has syncope? Is that bad for her? Can she be cured?" Harry started firing questions at him while I just took in what I heard.

"There isn't a cure, just always keep an eye on her, make sure she is always hydrated and she is exercising when she older so she doesn't have any heart abnormalities when she is older. Once she wakes up, we can release her, but she needs a couple days to recoup."

"Thank you, doctor." I said as I got up.

I guess it wasn't that bad as I thought it would be. We walked over to her room and saw her sleeping and Lou and Jamie we sitting in the chairs near her bed.

I walked over to her and wiped some curls out of her face while Harry explained everything to the two of them. I was too focused on Aubrey Juliet and looking over her to make sure as was okay. She had had a bandaid on her forehead where she had fallen I guess but other than that she was okay. Harry got a phone call that took me out of my trance.

He picked if up, but all I could hear was the buzzing sound of someone talking in the background.

"Hello?... Oh i'm sorry something came up and it totally slipped my mind...no, I take this very seriously, I will see you tomorrow then I guess, okay sir, I won't forget, have a nice day." And he ended the call. He rubbed his hands over his face and sighed.