Chapter 17: The Master Plan

(Y/n) and Gideon stood in front of the Mystery Shack. (Y/n)s protection bubble surrounded them, but they were still terrified. There was no way of knowing what was inside. "We have to go inside. We can't stand out here. I feel too exposed even if we're in this bubble." (Y/n) finally said.

  Gideon took a distressed sigh. "I guess you're right, (Y/n)," He said, starting to push the bubble forward. (Y/n) began to push too as she slowly opened the door with her mind. The door creaked, giving (Y/n) an uneasy feeling in her stomach. When the door finally opened, a group of people screamed at them. This startled (Y/n), causing the protection bubble to pop. 

 Right when the bubble popped, an arrow shot out from the group, impaling (Y/n) in the arm. (Y/n)'s heart raced but for some reason, she felt no pain. She began to hear gasps coming from the group. Some of them recognized her. She scanned them, noticing Mr. Pines in the front. Surrounding him were Wendy, Soos, Mabel, Candy, Grenda and... Dipper

Dipper gasped, dropping his weapon. "(Y/n)!" He yelled, running toward her. "No Dipper! I'm fine." She said, lifting him up with her mind. She grabbed the end of the arrow in her arm and yanked it out. She took the end of it and dried the blood off with her skirt. Almost immediately, the wound the arrow had left healed and the blood on her skirt evaporated, leaving no stain at all.

  "How did you..." Dipper started, still stuck in (Y/n)'s grasp. (Y/n) gently sent him down and dropped the arrow onto the ground. "It's the necklace you gave me. Bill enhanced it with telekinetic powers or whatever." She explained. "Why are you wearing that? I-it looks like something Bill made..." This time, it was Wendy who spoke.

  "He forced me to wear it. I can't take it off at all..." She explained, taking a sigh. "But why is he here," Mabel asked, standing behind her twin brother. (Y/n) then realized she was talking about Gideon. Multiple people in the crowd nodded their heads in agreement. "He's on our side now." She and Dipper said in unison. "He let us get into your bubble to save you..." Dipper told her. "R-really? You did that for me?" Mabel asked Gideon. 

   Gideon nodded quietly. "Yes..." He barely whispered. Then she noticed Mr. Pines walking up to her. "How do we know you're not working with this Bill guy?" He asked suspiciously. "Grunkle Stan, that's easy. Just look at her eyes." Mabel said, her face inches from (Y/n)s. She looked intensely into her eyes and then smiled. "Nope. She's not working for Bill." She told her great uncle. Stan nodded but still gave (Y/n) a suspicious look.

  "Anyways..." (Y/n) started to pace. "The reason I came here is because I have a plan." Dipper walked up in front of her. "What kind of plan?" He asked curiosity in his voice. "Well... we're going to have to find something."

~~~~~~~

"And you're sure it's going to work?" Stan asked (Y/n), who was looking down at the gun Ford had used in an attempt to stop Bill. (Y/n) had fixed it so it could now take at least 5 shots. "Probably. We could test it out, but that would leave us with only 4 shots."

  Stan hesitated for a moment. "It's not worth the risk, so I'll trust you, (L/n)." He finally said. (Y/n) nodded. "So what's your plan?" Wendy asked (Y/n), taking a sip from a slightly crushed Pitt cola can. "Well... I think I should only discuss it with a few of you." She replied in a hushed voice. "Okay... Stan Dipper, Mabel, Wendy, Soos, Candy, Gideon and Grenda," She said pointing to each of them. "OK we should all go to the kitchen," She told them. All 8 of them nodded as they made their way there.

  When they made it to the kitchen, they all sat down at the table. Stan was the first to speak. "So what's the plan?" He asked, looking at (Y/n). "Well... I can distract Bill again." (Y/n) explained. "But how do you expect to distract him?" Dipper asked, nervously. "You guys can use me as bait. So if I distract Bill, then one of you can find away behind him and shoot him with the gun." (Y/n) simply told him. Dipper's eyes widened. "But what will happen to you?"

 (Y/n) rolled her eyes but was thankful for his concern. "I'll be fine. After all, who was it who escaped the fear-amid with Gideon?" Dipper looked down, embarrassed. "I-I guess you're right. But who's gonna shoot the gun?" "I can. But I'll need help." Wendy spoke, setting down her Pitt cola on the table. "I know how my uncle used it so I can help you," Dipper told her. Wendy nodded. "And the other people here can hide in the shadows just in case we need backup!" Mabel told them, looking at (Y/n) for approval. (Y/n) nodded and then looked at the others.

 " Let's get to work."

A/N

OK so sorry if this chapter is bad

I've been busy and I've been working on this for ages and i had to cut it really short if i want to get to where I want this story to go.

And yes, I will keep writing after Gravity Falls ends.

But, I didn't edit this chapter at all due to school and i simply did not have enough time.

So I will try to finish the next chapter asap!

See you next time!!!!

~~~Eris