Homies and Holding Hands

Depuis le début

"Hey they didn't ditch me I ditched them! Well no. Nobody ditched anybody I just gave the time with their fans that's all" I said the last part a bit more quiet

"Yea- what? No! You can not talk to her right-" I laughed at him and snatched his phone he tried to get it back but I ran to a tree

"Hello who's this?" I asked still running

"This is Tyler! Are you the girl who's with Dylan?"

"Yea well was and I have a name you know!"

"Ok well what is it wait- was?!"

I laughed "yes Tyler was I took his phone and ran cause I heard you guys talking and I think he- Shit no I see him" I began running again and laughing I could hear Tyler laughing was well

"I like you ok you're my new best friend" he said

"You got it Homie" I said smiling as I saw Dylan stare me down from the other end of the walk way.

"Ok yea you're coming with us. Tell Dylan you're coming" I laughed "to where homie"

"Everywhere. You're with us now" I laughed once again

"Ok you got i- Shit!" I saw Dylan running after me I tried to run but the crowd was too big

"Excuse me move please yea Uhmm- Oh my god move!" I shoved past a few people but they weren't fast enough. Dylan grabbed my waist and I screamed. He breathes heavily as he rest his chin on my shoulder. I could feel his breathe on my neck which sent chills down my spine. His lips brushed against my neck slightly as he whispered in my ear "can I have my phone back" I nodded giving him the phone and turning around "Tyler said im stuck with you guys now" I said he laughed and grabbed my hand again, dragging me away. Dylan saw who I guess was Tyler and the rest of his friends and he went up to them.

"Hello" he said approaching them.

The person who I guess was Tyler walked up to me "HOMIE" he yelled I laughed a little but opened my arms out for a hug "HOMIE" I yelled back. He accepted my hug offer and squeezed me. He was a lot taller then Dylan who was only an inch taller then me. But Tyler here well, he toward over me. Tyler seemed really familiar and I didn't know why. Hmm. He looks like he could be in a band.

"Hey homie are you in a band by any chance?" I asked him as he let go of the hug he smiled widely

"I am" he said I smiled too.

"Oh wait!! You're in lost in Kostco right?" I realized who he was. I also realized he was Tyler FREAKING POSEY I was lowkey dying inside but I couldn't show it. He'd think I'm weird and Dylan would think I'd only want to stick around for Tyler. Which isn't the case. I actually really like Dylan.

"You're my homie and I love you " Tyler said hugging me again. I laughed as I hugged him back and he screamed.

My phone went off signaling an alarm that Pierce the Veil was about to play.

"Are you guys going to any sets right now?" I asked them and they nodded there heads

"No we are just trying to figure out what to eat." A blonde guy whom I didn't know the name of said

"Uh the food here is too expensive. Look I'm friends with some of the people on the tour. I can get you guys into catering if you want but can it wait? My favorite band is about to play and I kinda promised Dylan we'd see them together" I said walking up to Dylan. The blonde nodded his head

"Yea I think I can wait, is the catering good?" He asked. I smiled

"The best! Oh my god it's so amazing!" I said.

"Ok you have great taste in music. You show us a bunch of bands and free food? Dylan you're keeping her or I swear I will come back here myself and drag her to LA" Tyler said pointing at me as I laughed.

"Ok well let's go!" I grabbed Dylan's hand again dragging them to the pierce the veil set. I didn't want to take them into the mosh pit. Not gonna lie the pierce the veil mosh pits are probably one of the most intense. However my shortness didn't go so well with the whole staying he back thing I tried standing on my tip toes but it didn't work much. I grabbed Dylan's hand and walked into the crowd a bit more everyone else following us. I still couldn't see. There are so many tall people. Tyler laughed at.

"Want me to lift you up?" He asked. Oh my god.

"Yes oh my god thank you!" I said he laughed and nodded bending down for me to get on his shoulders. Still holding Dylan's hand Tyler stood up slowly. And I could finally see my favorite band.

I sang along to basically every single song and Jaime fucking preciado winked at me. He winked yep oh my Jesus.

I smiled supper widely

"Oh my god did you see that he winked at me!" I yelled looking down at Tyler who was laughing at me. They played Yeah Boy and Doll Face and I sang at the top of my lungs.

The set ended but I didn't want to get down

"Can you just carry me around the rest of the day?" I asked Tyler he laughed "I'll give you piggy back rides" I cheered as he let me down from his shoulders I took out my phone to call Alex.

Hey Alex is the meet up over?

yea just ended what's up?

so like I made friends.

I laughed I am not the major social person ever and even Alex knows that

seriously??

Yes seriously! Anyways can you meet us at catering?

Yea sure! I'm gonna eat with you tho and so are Shannon and Kyle we must approve!!

I laughed at her motherlyness. Alex and Shannon have always been like moms. They are so close to me and protect me. They were there for me when my dad died and always have been. I like there over protectiveness sometimes.

Ok slow down there it's not like I got a boyfriend haha

Did you?! You're too young to have a boyfriend!! I do NOT approve

Alex, honey, I'm the same age as you and you're dating Johnnie. Now just because I don't have one yet doesn't mean I'm too young

You'll always be my little girl!!

We both laughed at the dramatic scene before us

Ok just meet us there mom

Alright byyee!

"Ok follow me" I took my new friends to catering to meet my friends who I have been friends with for years. This should be fun.