Prologue

Natsu ran and ran. He was running as quickly as possible. In his arms, was a blanket and inside the blanket, was a baby boy sleeping in his arms. Not too long ago. Natsu gave birth to his son, well, his and Gray's son.

Thing is, Gray never knew Natsu could get pregnant, Natsu was a submissive dragon that could get pregnant, Igneel told him once about it so, he had to be careful (which he didn't do, due to his pregnancy).

When he found out that he was pregnant, he quickly quit the guild, not even telling anyone why. Not even Happy, his son and friend, knew. Hiding it, was the hard part. Then disappearing. Luckily, he learnt how to not leave his scent behind. He knew the dragon slayers would come for him so he learned just that to keep his pregnancy a secret..and his escape mission.

When he knew it was time, he screamed like a girl. Only six hours of labor and 20 minutes of pushing, and that was when he gave birth to his son, who cried like no tomorrow but stopped where he felt safe in his mother's arms, cleaning his son and feeding him. Natsu was only able to get an hour half sleep when he heard yelling coming outside of his house.

It was Laxus, Erza, Gajeel, Lucy, Wendy, Makarov and Gray. Natsu weakly got up, picking up his son and covering his son with a blanket to keep him warm. Then, he went through the back door and ran for it. Laxus saw him and lightning strikes right in front of him.

He ran the other way, heading deeper into the forest. The fire was spreading next to Natsu who kept running. Natsu stopped at a cliff's edge. Foot steps stopped behind him. He turned around to see everyone, holding the baby closer to himself.

"Natsu, please don't step any further than where you are." Lucy said, hoping Natsu wouldn't do it. He turned around and looked back at the cliff. "Come on salamander, don't do this. We have been worried about you." Gajeel said, taking some steps forward. Natsu took a little step back.

"What is that you're holding, Natsu?" Erza asked, catching everyone's attention as they looked at the blanket. Natsu didn't say anything. He was looking at Gray, then mumbling something that only Wendy, Gajeel, and Laxus could hear. They were shocked and their eyes widened.

The three looked at Gray, lightning strikes the sky, as well as thunder bloomed. The fairy tail guild members covered their ears, then crying was heard. Everyone looked at Natsu. Natsu wasn't crying, the baby was, but no one knew and just like that, Natsu disappeared.

They ran to edge not able to see the fire dragon at all as rain begun to pour down clearing any scent or track that was left behind.

Down at the bottom of the cliff Natsu landed on the ground tired already from using his magic, checking over the baby making sure the little one was fine, Natsu then began to run again, he needed to get away before they find him.