7. Meet and Greet

Start from the beginning

"L, do you guys want anything? I'll order right now."

"Two Chicken Ceasar Panini's, and two Caffe Latte's please. Grande. We'll be there in five. I'll be wearing a blue hoodie with the hood up and sunglasses, and I'm carrying a red rose."

"Cool. I'm wearing a polka dot blouse and I'm carrying a tan bag with a big black bow." I ordered, adding a Java Chip Frappuccino, and my own Cheesecake Brownie. I brought it all to a private little booth in the back, and waited patiently while sipping my drink, looking for a red rose. I finally found him, looking around the shop. I raised my hand and waved inconspicuously. He, and his much taller friend came over.

"Okay, I'll need you to not freak out," he said, as he came over. I furrowed my eyebrows as he took his sunglasses off. My eyes widened, and a small breath left my lips.

"Holy crap," I whispered. Louis Tomlinson? Louis Tomlinson. L. I rolled my eyes and smacked my forehead. "I can't believe I didn't see that coming. You're travelling the world, L, your girlfriend was referred to as E, I just..." I shook my head and smiled again.

"You caught me! Sorry I didn't tell you, I guess I just wanted you to know me for me... It kind of defeats the purpose of the whole secret number thing if you knew who I was. " I nodded.

"How'd you get your number to me anyways?"

"Well, Directioner's are pretty dedicated. It only took a few links and a few direct messages on Twitter, and I had my own little army looking for you."

"Did you already know who I was?"

"Nah, I asked them to choose between twenty people that I had pre-chosen. So I knew you were one of twenty people, but not who you were exactly." I rolled my eyes.

"Well hello Louis Tomlinson and friend, I'm Chelsea Song." I shook Louis' hand, but when I moved to his friend, he just sat down. He was also wearing sunnies. There was a beanie pulled over his hair, and a hood on top of that. He was wearing skinny black jeans, and a pair of runners.

"Harry, be nice." I scrunched up my brows again.

"Wait, Harry?" Harry Styles, international popstar, was depressed? Why? I mean the press could be harsh at times, but he was living his dream! I bit my tongue, trying not to let words tumble out of my mouth. "Well hi, it's really nice to meet you!" I said chirpily. He took off his sunnies, revealing his tired and lifeless eyes. He was definitely not the smiling, happy person I had seen so much on magazine covers.

"Hi." Not letting him get my mood down, I looked at Louis.

"It's so nice to meet you, as a friend and as an international popstar," I joked, pushing their drinks and food towards them.

"Why thank you," he smiled. "So you're going to uni next year, huh?"

"Yeah. I'm excited, but it's nice to have a year off and just travel, make videos, live out my dream, you know?"

"Wait, I know you!" Louis said, quite loudly. "You're from that YouTube channel, Me and the Twins, right?" I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah."

"Oh Niall loves your videos. I showed him your cover of Look After You and all your Boy VS Girl videos and he's hooked now," Louis gushed.

"Well tell him I said thanks, and I'm really really glad he likes them." I took a small bite out of my brownie. "This is really good," I mumbled. Harry reached over and pinched a corner off, popping it in his mouth. I pouted. "My brownie!" He stuck his tongue out and gave me a small smile. It didn't reach his eyes. Louis reached over and stole a piece off the other corner.