Christmas Gifts

Patrick:
Your boyfriend had just got you simple stocking stuffers, such as: earbuds, candy, lotion, and other small things. "Thank you so much Patrick!" You said smiling. You looked under the tree for more gifts for him. You handed him a box wrapped in Fall Out Boy wrapping paper.

He looked at the box then looked at you. "What is it?" He asked. "I can't tell you smart ass." You giggled. He smiled and picked up the box and shook it. "I can't hear anything..." He mumbled.

"Just open it already Patrick." You told him. "Fine." He tore the wrapping paper slowly and carefully. Inside there was a black box. Patrick lifted the lid off the box and gasped. "A new fedora?!" He screamed. You smiled and laughed.

"Oh, I have one more present for you baby." He said reaching into his sweatshirt pocket. He handed you a small box wrapped in gold colored wrapping paper. You unwrapped it carefully, inside was a red velvet box. You looked up at Patrick. He nodded, signaling you to continue. As you opened the box, a small smile grew on his face.

Inside the box was a ring. "Will you marry me (Y/N)?" He asked. Tears formed in your eyes. "Y-yes." You said nodding.

Pete:
"Open it." He pushed. You're husband, Pete, had gotten you a Christmas present. You sat on the floor with a box wrapped with purple wrapping paper on it. Pete watch you slowly open it. "Oh my god Peter Wentz..." You said under your breath.

The item inside was enclosed in a plastic package. The label read "Sexy Mrs. Clause". You looked up at him. "Try it on." He told you. You walked into your room and put it on. Just as you tightened the belt, Pete walked in and tackled you on to the bed. "Sorry, you were just too sexy." He smirked kissing your neck.

Andy:
"Yes!" You gasped. Your fiancé, Andy Hurley, had just got you a new pair of running shoes. "Now we can go on jogs together!" You said smiling. "Here." You said plopping a large box on his lap. "I got you something too." Andy ripped open the present and opened the box. "This is exactly what I was looking at online last week!" He said excitedly. 'Maybe you shouldn't leave your amazon prime tab open on your laptop 24/7.' You thought.

The box was filled with cross fit T's and shorts. "Thank you babygirl." He said smiling. You blushed and pecked his lips. "Merry Christmas Andy bear." You mumbled against his lips. "Merry Christmas kitten."

Joe:
You and your boyfriend Joe were at a white elephant party with Patrick, Elisa, Andy, Pete, Meagan, Brendon, Sarah, Dallon, and Spencer.

Pretty much the point of the game was to get the shittiest gift. It was your turn to pick a gift from the pile in the middle. Joe nudged you and whispered, "Pick the big one." You picked the big one as he said.

You opened the large box, inside was a small folder piece of paper at the bottom. The note read "kiss me hoe". Joe smirked and kissed you. You kissed back and everyone awed.

{A/N: HELLO EVERYONE. I'm so so so sorry I've been gone forever. School is a pain in the ass, so is my boyfriend. Jkjk I love him.

Yes! There is a new imagine that will be up tomorrow or the next day. I love you guys and thank you for the support!

P.S. I have tumblr now! Follow me:
Stumphalicious (lmao idk how to spell it, check my website if you wanna follow me)

~IrresistiblePatrick}