A Pool Party For Two (Patrick)

Type: Smut
Rating: 8
Who: Patrick Stump
Era: Folie á Deux
For: @tmntlover1112
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Pete had invited me to a pool party at his house. "Patrick's coming." He said, taunting me. I have a thing for Patrick, I always have. "Fine." I sighed. "Ok get ready! The party starts at nine." He told me. It was 8:15pm now.

I put on my black bikini, then threw on a t-shirt and basketball shorts.

I took off to Pete's house, which was on the other side of Chicago.

//

"Hey (Y/N)!" Pete yelled from the porch. I waved back and grabbed my purse from my car, as he went back inside.

I walked up to the big white house and opened the front door to see Pete in the kitchen, pouring Nacho Cheese Doritos into a big green bowl. "Hey (Y/N), Patrick's out back..." He smirked.

"Thanks Pete." I mumbled.

I set my purse down on his black leather couch then went outside.

"Heeeeey (Y/N)!" Brendon yelled, obviously drunk. "Hi." I called back.

I took off my shirt and shorts, and threw them on one of the glass tables, leaving me in my bikini.

I walked over to the pool where Andy, Joe, Ashley, Brendon, Dallon, Gerard, Mikey, Ryan, Spencer, and Frank were. 'But where's Patrick?' I thought.

I dipped my foot in to feel the water. It was cold, as usual.

Just at that moment I felt a pair of cold hands on my back shove me into the pool.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed as I fell in.

"Is it cold (Y/N)?" Patrick laughed from the deck. "Why don't you tell me?" I smirked pulling him in. "Hey!" He yelled. "Is it cold Patrick?" I mocked. "Y-Y-Yes." He shivered.

Pete walked out with food and beer and set them on a long buffet table. "Food's hot and ready!" He yelled.

Everyone got out to eat hotdogs, hamburgers, and chips.

//

After we were done eating we piled into the hot tub. "I'll give anyone ten bucks to do a front flip off of the rocks into the pool." Said Pete with a slurred voice.

"I'll do it!" Yelled Joe.

He climbed on top of the rocks and went for a flip but ended up doing a flop.

His stomach smacked the water. Hard. "Oooooh! That ought to hurt!" Laughed Patrick.

Andy got in and dragged his half dead body to the stairs of the pool. "What color is my chest and stomach?" He asked. "Oh it's skin color... With a hint of blood red." Spencer told him.

"Ok peeps I think it's time for a little game of spin the bottle inside." Dallon said pointing to the house.

"(Y/N), Patrick! You gonna come play?" Questioned Pete. "No. I'm good." Said Patrick. "Yeah me too." I replied. "Whatever suit your selves." He smiled, walking inside.

"So..." I started, trying to make non-awkward conversation. "(Y/N) I... I gotta tell you something." Patrick said. "Ok." I nodded.

"So I like this girl, and I really want to tell her but I can't." He frowned.

"W-what's her name?" I asked, my voice cracking. "You don't have to tell m-" "It's you." He said, cutting me off. "What?" I asked surprised. "I like you." He repeated.

I gave him a confused look. "I-I'll just g-go now." He stammered, starting to get out of the pool. "No! Wait." I told him. "I like you too Patrick." I smiled warmly.

He smiled back. "Hey, while we're alone do you wanna play a game?" "Uh... Sure?" I giggled. "What's it called?" "Well since we're both nervous, it's called 'This Nervous Game'." He told me. "Ok, what are the rules?" I asked. "It's simple. Whoever starts puts a hand on the other persons body and every time they ask, 'Nervous?', then if they say no, the they put a hand on the other persons body. If they say they're nervous then the game's over and the opposite person wins. Ok?"

"Let's do this." I smirk. "Do you want me to go first?" He asks. "Yeah."

He puts his hand on my shoulder. "Nervous?" I shake my head no. I put my hand on his cheek. "Nervous?" He shakes his head. He kisses my lips softly.

As he pulls back he looks down at the water. I lift his chin with my hand and kiss him again. He bites my bottom lip, then slides his tongue into my mouth.

As our mouths fight for dominance he reaches his hands to the back of my and untied my top, then unclipped the the clasp on my back, letting the black bikini top fall into the water. My chest is now revealed.

Patrick attaches his mouth to my breasts and flicks his tongue over the nipple. "Patrick..." I gasp.

He growls against my chest and slides his hand into my bottoms. "Mmmmm." I moan.

I go to take his rash guard off, but he pulls away. "I'm very self conscious..." He frowns. "Patrick, you're perfect. I don't care what you look like, I love you." I told him. He smiled and let me continue. 'What the hell is there to be ashamed of?!' I thought.

I kissed his chest, then moving downward, I kissed the seems of his trunks. "God (Y/N)... I'm so fucking hard for you right now." He groaned.

That was enough for me to hear. I pulled his dark blue trunks down so that they were mid-thigh, then I took his hard cöck in my hand and pumped it slowly.

He pushed me backwards to the pool stairs, then he sat down. "Princess, will you suck me please, I'm about to cum just looking at you." He moaned.

I licked the slit of his dick, which leaked with precum. "F-Fuck, (Y/N)."

I took his shaft and rubbed it as I continued to lick the head. "Yes... Oh god!" He was a moaning, writhing mess now and I was just having fun.

I finally took him in my mouth and my hand rubbed what couldn't fit, which happened to be a lot because he's so big.

"Ohhh, baby! Come ride me now..." He commanded, I gladly did so.

I took my bottoms and positioned myself over him and sank down on his dick. "Oh mY GOD Patrick you're so bIG!" I moaned.

Once he was all the way in, he let me adjust to his size. "O-ok. Go." I told him.

He instantly thrusted his hips upward, letting them snap against my ass. "Oh yes (Y/N)..." He moaned.

With several more thrusts I was almost about to cum, and so was he. "Pa-Patrick I'm gonna c-" I was cut off by my own groans of orgasm. "Do you want me to cum in you or?" Patrick panted. "Cum my mouth!" I screamed.

"Come suck daddy's dick again..." He said. I went down on him again, swirling my tongue around the tip. "F-fuck yes (Y/N) I'm gonna cum!" He moaned.

He finally came down my throat and I swallowed every drop of it.

"You guys wanna come play now?!" Yelled Pete from the back deck. "Yeah just a sec." Patrick panted, pulling his shorts up.

{A/N: I hoped you enjoyed this! Sorry if requests are taking forever, I have a lot to write, so yeah. Also I try to make every imagine to be over 1000 words so that may be another reason updates take awhile :)}