My Brothers Friend (Joe)

Type: Smut
Rating: 8
Who: Joe Trohman
Era: Take This To Your Grave
For: @YoutubeNerd06
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

You walk downstairs from your room into the basement where your brother, Patrick and his nerd friend, Joe were playing video games. "Patrick, where's mom?" You asked. He ignored you, intrigued by the T.V. screen. "Patrick. Where. Is. Mom?" You said sternly. "Patrick?!"

This was enough for you, so you unplugged the game system. "What the hell was that for?" He whined. "I asked where mom was and you didn't answer." You sassed back.

"C'mon Joe let's go to my room and practice playing guitar, I can show you how to do that cool riff." Patrick said, walking upstairs.

//

Your phone vibrated in your pocket, so you pulled it out and looked at it.

New message from: Mama Bear

Mom: Hi honey. I'll be at work until 12:00AM tonight, your dad is still out of town. I love you

Xoxo Mama Bear

You: k <3 u

You go knock on Patrick's door. "What (Y/N)? Joe and I are still practicing." He groaned. "Mom's not gonna be home until 12:00 and dad's still out of town." You told him. "Whatever." He said as you walked away.

You went back to your room and listened to music as you finished schoolwork.

8:30 came around and Joe was asleep on the couch in the living room.

Went to the store @ 8:15, be back around 9:30-10:00.

~Patrick

"Great, now I'm left here to babysit Patrick's moronic friend." You thought.

It's now 8:45 and your bored, so you went into Patrick's room. You looked at all of the cool posters that were hung on his walls.

Metallica, White Zombie, Guns 'N Roses, Aerosmith, Nirvana, Queen, and Green Day posters covered everything. He even had one of his own posters of his band, Fall Out Boy.

'Oh! And what's this?' You thought, picking up Joe's blue electric guitar. You started to strum a song that Fall Out Boy wrote called Saturday.

• I'm good to go
And I'm going nowhere fast
It could be worse
It could be taking you there with me
I'm good to go
But it looks like I'm still on my own

I'm good to go
For something golden
Though the motions I've been going through have failed
And I'm coasting on potential towards a wall
At a 100 miles an hour

When I say
Two more weeks
My foot is in the door (yeah)
I can't sleep
In the wake of Saturday (Saturday)
Saturday
When these open doors were open-ended
Saturday
When these open doors were open-ended

Pete and I attacked the laws of Astoria
with promise and precision and mess of youthful innocence
And I read about the afterlife
But I never really lived more than an hour (more than an hour)

When I say
Two more weeks
My foot is in the door (yeah)
I can't sleep
In the wake of Saturday (Saturday)
Saturday
When these open doors were open-ended
Saturday
When these open doors were open-ended

And I read about the afterlife
But I never really lived
And I read about the afterlife
But I never really lived

Two more weeks
My foot is in the door
Me and Pete
In the wake of Saturday
Saturday
When these open doors were open-ended
Saturday
When these open doors were open-ended
Saturday
Saturday •

And for all you know Joe was standing there the whole time, but didn't bother to walk in until now.

"Wow. That was really awesome (Y/N)." He told me.

Why does he look so hot right now? Post nap guys always look good.

"T-thanks." You replied, smiling nervously. "Don't be afraid (Y/N)." He smirked, drawing closer to you.

You backed up until you fell backwards onto Patrick's bed. "What's wrong?" He smirked, picking you up off of your brothers bed. "Nothing..." You whispered as he carried you to your room.

'HOLY SMOKES HE SMELLS GOOD.' You thought. 'Damn he looks good, and smells good, god I'd like to fu- NO STOP IT (Y/N)!' You told yourself.

"Stop trying to resist it (Y/N), because I can smell the want radiating off of you." He whispered in your ear.

He kissed you softly on the lips as you played with the hem of his shirt. Moving downward, he kissed your collarbone. "Mmm fuck." You gasped as he pulled your shirt over your head.

He took his shirt and skinny jeans off, and his slight boner popped out.

You laid there and gazed at the sight. "Like what you see?" He smirked. You nodded and he continued to strip. Once he was fully naked, he started to undress you.

"Are you a virgin (Y/N)?" Joe asked. "You nodded. "Have you ever touched yourself?" You nodded again. "And who's name did you scream when you came?" He smirked. "Yours." You replied. "Good girl." He smiled.

He ran his hands up and down your sides, making you squirmed under his touch.

"Fuck..." You moaned as he attached his mouth to your breast, flicking his tongue over your nipple every so often.

The other hand slid between your legs, now rubbing your clit. "Oh, fuck Joe!" You moaned louder. "You want me to fuck you? Hmm? You want me to fuck that tight little pussy of yours?" He smirked, starting to finger you.

"Mmhm." You whimpered and nodded. "That's what I thought." He chuckled and licked his fingers.

He stood at the edge of the bed and put your legs over his shoulders. "Ready?" He asked. You nodded and he positioned himself in front of you.

"Mmm shit." You moaned as he teased your wet hole with his tip. "It's about to go from 0 to 100 in about one second, alright baby?" He told you. You nodded and winced at the pain as he pushed his dick in.

"Ohhhhh yeah..." He groaned, trusting in and out of you quickly. "Oh fuck yes Joe!" You screamed. "Fuck me harder!"

He spread your legs farther apart and thrusted harder and deeper. "Fuck baby girl. You gonna cum? I can feel you tightening around me." He growled into your ear. You nodded and he thrusted harder and faster attempting to make you cum.

"Yesyesyesyesyes!" You screamed as he rubbed your clit again, almost making you go over the edge.

His hips snapped into yours and with the last thrust, you came all over his cock and balls.

"Do you want me to cum in you or?" You shook your head and he pulled out and you got on your knees and and he stood in front of you.

"Have you ever played with a cock before?" He asked. "N-no." You whispered and hung your head. "Here let me help you." He replied, taking your hand and wrapped it around the base of his dick. "Now all you gotta do is pump it and lick it or suck on it, ok?" He said.

You smiled and licked the underside of the shaft all the way up to the tip.

"Oh my god..." He moaned.

After a few minuets of sucking him, you deep throated him, and he came down your throat, screaming your name.

"I love you (Y/N)." He told you. "I love you too." You smiled.

You both got dressed and walked into the living room where Patrick was sitting on the couch. "You get my sister pregnant, you're dead bro." Patrick laughed. "I didn't." Joe laughed along with Patrick.