GIVE ME THE CREAKING SPOON!

Start from the beginning

"We're home." She yelled. We walked over to the kitchen counter and put the bags on it.

"KAYLA! SAM MI CALAM DES PORT BWEN SHEN!" I heard Lauren's voice.

"What did she say?" I asked Kayla.

"She said Sam locked me in the closet again." She ran up stairs and I followed her. In one of the rooms, chairs were piled up against a big closet. Me and Kayla started taking the chairs from the closer doors. Kayla opened them, and Lauren flopped out.

"Why did Sam lock you in the closet? Again?" She asked and helped her up.

"Because she was nagging me and Ashley to bake her brownies." Sam said as she wandered into the room.

"BROWNIES!" Lauren yelled and started to throw a tantrum.

"Did someone say brownies?" Greg said as his head popped in the doorway.

"Sam, get Ashley and calm Crazy here down. I'll make some brownies." Kayla walked out of the room.

"YAAAY BROWNIES!" Lauren squealed and leaped out of the room. Sam ran after her, leaving me and Greg.

"So what happened at the store?" Greg asked.

"We got the food. We payed for the food. We drove home." I decided not to tell him about the Kayla falling on me thing.

"No, something else happened. I know it."

"Um... Why don't you go downstairs and help Kayla bake the brownies." I pushed him out of the room and we walked downstairs.

"BAD FISHY COME BACK HERE FISHY AND LET ME LICK THE CREAKING SPOON!" I saw Lauren chasing Ashley around the kitchen and living room.

"No you can't lick the creaking spoon cause Kayla needs it to bake!" Ashley tossed the spoon over to Kayla, and Kayla started mixing ingredients in a big silver bowl.

"I WANT MY BROWNIES!" Lauren screamed and pounded her chest like a gorilla.

"You want it? Fine!" Kayla scooped up a spoonful of brownie mixture am flicked it at Lauren.

"OH IT'S ON!" Lauren grabbed an egg from the counter and threw it at Kayla. Kayla threw the whole bowl of brownie mix and Lauren. But Lauren ducked, and the gooey brown sauce hit Ashley right in the face. She wiped brownie from her eyes and tossed a jug of water at Kayla. But her aim was way off and Sam got soaked instead. In seconds, they were sticky messes. The fight ended when Jay and Zack came downstairs and Lauren threw some eggs at them by accident.

"Well that was entertaining." Greg laughed.

"You think it was so funny? Lets see how you like it!" Lauren ran up to him and jumped on his back, covering him with brownie goo, egg yolks and juice. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Don't think you're safe, Ryan!" Lauren jumped off Greg and hugged me, rubbing her hands all over my face.

"Wow thanks a lot, Lauren." I said and shook some egg off my hands.

"Now we're all sticky messes." Kayla said, walking up behind me.

"Let's not stay like this! I have a good idea!" Greg grabbed Lauren and carried her out the door.

"I think I know what he's doing." Jay ran over to Ashley, flipped her over his shoulder and followed Greg. Sam looked at Zack.

"No." She ran out the door, but Zack caught up. That left me and Kayla.

"Um... Do you...?" I started. Kayla smiled.

"Sure." I ran over to her and flipped her over my shoulder like Jay did to Ashley and ran to the beach.

KAYLA'S POV

I brushed my hair out of my face.

"That was fun." I said. We had spent the afternoon swimming in the ocean, getting rid of the brownie mix and eggs. I jumped on the dock and started to walk back to the house.

"Where are you going?" Sam yelled.

"Inside! It getting late." I yelled back and ran to the house and up to my room. I changed out of my purple two piece and into my blue shorts and grey tank top. I walked back downstairs and found the guys sitting on the couch, soaking wet.

"Guys! At least dry off!" I got them off the couch.

"Ok. But we gotta get these clothes off first..." Greg started to lift up his shirt.

"God not when I'm here!" I ran back upstairs and into my room. I'm sorry, but the last thing I needed to see were those guys shirtless. I opened my window a bit, climbed into bed and fell asleep in an instant.