Pine tree, would you run away with me?

pine tree, would you run away with me?

Dipper p.o.v

I just want Bill. I want to hug him. I want to kiss him. I want him.......I miss him.

"Well, I think we should-" He was cut off by screaming. It was not just any screaming it was full of pain! "What the hell was that?" One of the man in the group asked. No one responded instead they each gave confused and scared looks.

"Hey, Jack this is all you fault!" A other one yells. Jack, so that's the asshole who decided it was a good plan to kidnap me. "Shut the he'll up! Were fine!" Jack shouted back the first guy from before spoke again. "Don't give me that shit were all going to die and it's all your fault!"

Jack look as if he was going to beat him. "Yeah, Seth's freaking dead and were next!" "I said shut it! All of you!" Jack yelled back again. "He's just one guy. We can take him. And then when we beat the shit out of him and show him who's boss." He turn to face me. "We get him all to are self." A shriver ran up my back.

"Yeah!" They all shouted, But they all went dead silence when the lights started to flicker and a growl could be heard. I started to pull on the ropes that hold me even more. I looked back up to see to glowing red eyes.

It felt like hours of staring. It would of felt like more, till a man slowly backed away from the unknown man that stood in the shadows. "He's don't even human!" The guy took no time as he turned and ran. "Fuck this! I'm not dieing today!" He yells. His group of friends ran after him yelling "me to" and "your on you own"

Before I could see what happened the light were cut completely off. Making it so dark you couldn't see your own hand in front of your face.

I couldn't see but I could hear and it was awful. There was a low growl before you heard screaming and crys for help. I wanted to close my ear, but my hands were tied.

After a long moment of screams and flesh being ripped the lights came back on. I all most throw up, but I swallowed it. The site in front of me was horrifying but what was standing in the middle of it scared me a little more.

Body's after body's layed out ever where. Blood puddles that filled the solid cold floor. And the unknown creature that happened to be the cause of it all was no other then Bill cipher.

Blood was covered all over his clothes. He turned to face me, he wear a dark grin. "That's what these worthless humans deserve."

He slowly walks over to me. Not care where he stepped, He crushed a couple of lose body parts. He untied me and before I could get a single word out he lifted me up bride style. "Wh-what are you doing!"

"What dose it look like?" I lifted a brow. He sighed "pine tree will you just run away will me?" I blushed a little. "Leave ever thing behind for me. We can live some where far away. Where
pathetic human like these can never touch you again. It will just be me and you forever." It was a dream come true. I wanted to just scream yes. But want about my life, college, my sister and my future?

I placed my hand on his cheek, slowly pull him into a kiss. Our lips moved slowly and gently, till we needed air. "Yes, I will run away with you cipher." I said burying my face in to his chest.

=================
Merry Christmas!
Hope you like!