your breaking up with me pine tree?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Little smut~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dipper p.o.v

I didn't sleep that much last night. I couldn't do this any more. We weren't ever in a real relationship. We became roommate most like his doing and he fucks me and says I'm his. You cant do that. Who does he think he is. I'm going to have to brake up with him, even know we weren't even dating. This guy! Dam! My thoughts were interrupted to the door opening then shutting. How much I didn't even want to talk to him but I had to. "Bill?" I turned over to my left side, to look at him. I blushed a little seeing him taking his shirt off. Why am I blushing? He just changing clothes. "Yes, is there something you want to talk about?" He asked putting a pink/reddish button shirt. "um, yes." my blushed was dieing down now. I sat up, my feet hang off the side of my bed. I just stared at the ground for a good min or so. Till I swallowed the lump in my throat and took a deep breathe. "Bill, we need- No we are breaking up."

It was silences. You could hear a penny if it dropped. I didn't know what to say or do next. My eyes were still glued to the floor. I didn't want, no I couldn't see the pissed face expression he was giving me. Then he spoke "That's not happening. Your mine weather you like it or not. I don't care." He said shrugging his shoulders like we were done with this conversation. Like hell we are done! I jumped up off my bed with my arms crossed. "I'm sick of you acting like you own me! I'm my own person dam it! I will do whatever I want!" I yelled a little to loud.

There it was that pissed face expression. The one when you know you cross the line. And I did just that. Not only did I cross it, I kept going to.

Bill stared me down. He started walking towards me and I backed away because I was scared shitless. I fall backwards leading on my bed. Bill slow sat on my lap. With each legs on the side. His crotch pushed up against my member. The blush started to show again, and I looked away to hide it. Bill grapped my chin and softly whispered in my ear. "It's cute how you think your the one who tells me what to do." All I could do was whimper. He lightly laughed. "What we're you saying about me not owning you?" He said licking my neck. I let a small moan out, I bit my bottom lip. He began sucking on my neck, leaving a purple hickey.

My lip started to bleed form holding back my moans. I could feel his warm hand go up my shirt. "Come on babe I hate it when you hold back. Moan my name.~" I couldn't do it any more. He started rubbing my crotch. "Bill~" I maoned, as a little drool pours out of the corner of my mouth. "Yes babe?" I took him off guard, pushing him off my lap. I ran for the door. I could heard him yelling my name, but I kept running. Tear fall down my cheeks, were I couldn't even see where I was going. But that didn't stop me form running.

Till I ran into someone. "Hey!" "I'm sorry." I said wiping the tears a way. "Hey, your that kid form yesterday." He said happy to see me. When all the tears were all gone I could make out who the person I ran into. "Seth?" He nodded "so you do remember me. Aww that warms my heart." He says putting a hand on his heart. I giggled a little. "So what the matter?" I shake my head no. "It's nothing."

"Well, how about you tell me all about it at Bake-n-Shake?" He slowly wrapped his arm around me as I nodded. "Great!"

---Time Skip---

We sat in a booth, in the back of the restaurant. We had already ordered. She was a nice small young lady with short red hair that stopped at her chin. She blushed ever time Seth looked at her, but she really went red when he touched her hand when he was giving her the menu back.

"So what the matter babe?" His arm was still wrapped around me. Should I even talk about what happened with me and bill? "Is it that guy from yesterday? The blonde one?" I guess I will tell him. "Yes, we had a fight." I said in a low voice, lowering my head. "What was it about?" "We broken up." Instead of seeing disappointment I saw relief. "What a shame." He said with a smug smirk. What is with this guy? "So that means your single?" I was a bit taken back for a moment. "Well. Yes." I turn my body a little so I could face him. "Why do you ask?" He lightly chuckled. "You want to go out with me babe." Man, he starting to get on my nerves. Thank God. The food got here in time.

"Is there any thing else you need?" She was really just asking Seth. He shook his head. "No I'm good." And with that she left.

Not long after we started to eat he asked me the same question I was hoping not to answer. "So will you go out with me?" I took a sip of my potato soup, letting it slowly go down my throat before I spoke. "I like you but I don't really think we should date. Sorry." His face expression changed to pissed to claim. "Its fine. I understand." The rest of the time we didn't speak. When we were finished he payed and we lefted.

The hole way Seth kept asking me to come over, to play video games then it was to do homework. "Come on. It will me fun." I shook my head. "No. I really need to go to bed." I said walking to my room. "To bad I wasn't asking. I was telling you." Seth grabbed my wrist pulling me to his room. "Let go!" I tried pulling away but had no use. Before I knew it, we were at his door. He open the door, pushing me in to see a group of guy playing cards around a small table on the ground. "So you did get him." A guy with Brown hair and a blue shirt said. "Of curse." Seth turn to look at me, licking his lips. He pushed me against the wall, and whispered in my ear. "Lets have fun. Babe"