Chapter 2

It's the first day of school. Finally, Im in 11th grade- JUNIOR! Once I get to school I see Kimberly and Veronica waiting outside for me. I tell Mathew to have a nice day and go to meet my bestfriends. "Ready to rock this school year!" Veronica screams out. We three burst out into laughter. Im anticipating my schedule for the school trimester.

We walk into the halls and all eyes are on me, Veronica and Kimberly. While we walk down the hallway people make sure to move out our way. I see Calvin, a boy that I always had a crush on, he likes me too, yet nothing ever happened. Hopefully something happens this year. I tell the girls I'll see them in a few by the office, while I make my way towards Calvin. "Um hey Calvin," I say. He turns around and smiles at me. "Oh hey Jess, What's up?" He's the only one who calls me "Jess" instead of "Jessie".

I twirl my hair trying to act flirty. For having everything I swear I will trade all that in for a date with Calvin. "Nothing much, Im kinda nervous about what classes I'm having this year." Calvin is a white boy. The typical blonde hair with blue eyes. He's a much laid back, cool, funny, adventorous, sweet, and caring boy. "Dont be nervous Jess, and my summer was good. I went to the Islands with my parents and little sister," he came in close and whispered in my ears, "but I missed you through out everything." I swear my heart dropped into a dark pit! I didnt know what to say as a response. I just looked at him and smiled. He closed his locker and say he'll talk to me later.

I couldnt wait to find Veronica and Kimberly to tell them everything that happened. Once I found them Kimberly said, "We saw everything! But what happened when he whispered into your ear? What did he say? Oh my gosh girl tell me everything!" Veronica looked at her and rolled her eyes. Veronica is one who doesnt like people who talk alot, and Kimberly talks a lot!

"Well... for starters... Nothing happened. We was just talking about our summer and he said he missed me, and-" Kimberly cut me off. I seriously think she has a talking problem.

"He said he missed you! Oh gosh girl what did you say? I know-" Veronica cut her off.

"For Jesus Christ Kimberly would you shut the hell up and let Jessie finish the story! You have too many questions and its driving me NUTS! Shut up and let her talk! Now continue Jessie." She faced me and smiled. Kimberly stood quiet, looked down, and then looked at me.

"Well like I said, he told me he missed me throughout the whole summer, and I really didnt say anything in return I got speechless and then I-"

"What you mean 'You didnt say anything' Are you kidding me Jessie! You've been crushing on this boy for how long and you couldnt say one word back?" Veronica states.

"Well it was suprising that he even said that. My bad gosh! But he said he'll talk to me later, so we'll see." Veronica shook her head and hugged me.

"Can we go get our schedules please?"Kimberly stated. We all walked down the hallway together.