Chapter 2- Who's My Roommate?

Cynthia's POV.

I sighed.

Brace yourself for the impact of a new roommate, Cynthia.

"Cynthia Stephens!" I flinched as my name was called by the lady. I walked over towards her.

"Go into the building, then say your name. They'll put you in your dorm." she murmured to me.

I nodded, and walked inside.

Before I did, I caught a glimpse of Jack giving me a thumbs up before I walked in.

Walking to the front desk, I said my first and last name.

"Ah, your one of the students from the new high school to college program. Your dorm room is at the room 307a. Just follow the arrows and they'll lead you to the elevator. There.....well, you'll know when you get there." The front desk lady said.

I nodded.

I then saw bright yellow arrows on the floor leading towards the elevator, which was on the right. I hopped in.

Finding my dorm room was totally easy. All I had to do was turn right, and there it was.

I opened my door with the key the front desk lady gave me and walked inside.

The room was kinda cold. It had purple wallpaper, two dressers and desks, a mini fridge was in the corner. There also was two twin beds and a bathroom. Also a closet (the only thing not doubled).

"Ok. Guess I just have to wait-"

"Hello?"

I turned to see a young girl about the same age as me. She had blond hair and blue eyes.

"Hi." I responded.

Her eyes brightened when she saw me, and a huge smile was plastered on her face. "Hello. My name is Honey. What's yours?" she said.

"Umm....Cynthia." I said.

She smiled. "Nice to meet you."

A few minutes later, Honey and me were soon talking.....well she was talking. I was mostly listening. While talking, I wondered 'Will I finally make a friend?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I know, short. But, I was rushing to get this finished. Sorry.

Bye guys.