"Don't even go there."

"You know, you called me baby last night."

I paused, lifting up my head as I got a spatula out from a drawer.

Had I? I mean, even if I did I didn't see why that was a big deal, she kind of was my baby - not kind of - I mean, it wasn't too soon, was it? Yes I dated before, but not like this. It was 'dating.' The real kind where you acutally took a girl out - but she wasn't your girlfriend. Bella and I dated before she was my girlfriend, but if she didn't want me to call her that...

"Do you not want me to call you that?" I asked, raising my eyebrows as I turned my head to look at her.

"No, it's not that, I was just expecting a doll or girl to follow after..."

"Baby girl, huh?" A smirk formed on my lips, looking down at her as I grabbed her waist. "Not just baby?"

"I mean it's nice not hearing it from Troy, so...you can call me what you want. Like I said, I was just a little surprised."

"If I ever have the opportunity to punch him in the face, I will."

"I bet so." She grabbed my chin, sticking out her tongue. "I don't think I've ever seen your hair so messy."

"Sex hair." I winked, capturing her lips in mine.

"No, just bed head."

"Whatever you say - baby."

_________________

*Isabelle*

11:23 AM

I unlocked the door to my house, running my hand through my hair and went straight to my room.

"Have fun at Jackie's?" Josh asked, peeking his head out of his room.

"I'm still not talking to you." And with that I shut my door, locking it behind me and stared at the bathtub.

I wanted a shower so bad, I needed a shower.

After all that last night my feelings were all over the place, I didn't know how I felt- well I did, but that's kinda what scared me.

I remember a lot, not everything, but a lot, and I clearly remembered the intense make out session we had outside- the thought alone brought butterflies in my stomach.

What I was really scared about it that I had a really strong feeling I was falling in love with him...but everything with Josh and now my dad just made it more complicated.

I felt like there was still so much I didn't know, but I wanted to. Like what he did, what he was doing at that creepy guys house the other day...

So now I know that he's been with more than one girl, that I'm not the first...which I admit hurt a little. I didn't want to be another girl. I wanted to be the only girl, which I was at this point, but what if I got in too deep, what if Josh was right and now I'm being played, I'll get to the point where I want to feel the love and give it back, then he'll be gone.

I've seen him angry a few times, especially at Troy, the way he shoved his arm back into his shoulder, the way he yelled at Bradley, Manny's personality.

The more I thought about it, the more sure I was.

I didn't want to be like Grace, I didn't want to fall in love with Justin and be itching so much of curiosity that I die and leave him all alone to go through that, I couldn't even imagine how Hunter still felt.