He returns his gaze back to me as he softly smiles and says, "I never claimed to be someone else. I'm your father and you are my daughter," he gently rubs his hand up and down my back in a soothing and relaxing manner. "And I honestly don't give a shit about biology, I never liked it anyway." He tries to joke and I let out a small laugh, wiping away the escaping tears.

"I love you," I say, watching as his eyes soften and turns red while a sigh goes out of his mouth. "I truly do love you, because you're my father and nothing will ever change that," I place my hands on top of his, squeezing it gently before continuing. "Because if anything, you are my real father."

And that is all that I say before he pulls me to his chest, wraps his arms around me and hugs me too tight, almost as if I will disappear. However, I do the exact same thing; hug him as tightly as I can. It is true though, he is my real father. He is the one who raised me, loved me, cherished me, took good care of me, played with me, and genuinely acted like a father for me.

"I love you, Tallulah," he says, sniffling. "Don't ever question that."

My arms tighten their grip around him if possible before he places a kiss on top on my head and pulls away.

"Do you want to stay with him?" He suddenly asks, a smile forming on his lips.

"With Peter?" I ask, eyes opening in shock.

"Yes," he nods. "I can let you stay in the city for a while, maybe a week so that you can get to know him." He informs me, making me drop my jaw in astonishment.

"What?" I barely whisper. "You can do that?"

"Yeah, yeah," he waves me off. "Esme's father will understand, don't worry about it."

"He knows?" I question, arching my eyebrow.

"Of course, he's the chieftain," he shrugs. "He had to know."

I bite down on my lip, thinking about his offer. Fuck, do I want this? Do I want to stay with him for a week in the city? Of fucking course I want to. I'm going to lie and say that I'm not thinking about Louis right now, and the fact that I might be able to see him every day and stay with him, because I should be thinking about Peter and staying with him.

Will I be able to do that? Stay with him in his house for a week? I mean, what if I meet his children? Oh fuck, of course I'm going to meet them, plus his wife. My step mother. Holy shit.

As much as the idea literally scares me shitless, I want to follow it so badly, not just because of Louis, but because I really want to get to know him and the rest of his family. Or maybe I want to because I want to experience something extremely different and new.

"Yes," I suddenly decide. "That'll be amazing, but I have to ask him first."

"He's going to come and take you himself if you told him." My father laughs.

Biting down on my lip, I smile slightly and say, "Are you okay with that?"

"Of course I am," he smiles. "You have the right to do that, and I have no right to prevent you."

My smile widens and I say, "Thank you, so much."

"It's okay, honey." He kisses my forehead.

"Do you think his family knows? About me not being like them?" I ask nervously.

"I honestly don't know, but people know that we exist." He informs me.

"Really?" I furrow my eyebrows as I ask.

"Not the majority of people, but yes, they are aware of our existence." He nods.

"Wow." Does Louis know? Is it possible that he might know about us?