Growl (Chanyeol from EXO)

ابدأ من البداية

"Well I'd love to see you play guitar sometime, you seem to really love what you do." I smile at the way his eyes brighten as he hears my request. 

"Really, you want to hear my song?" Chanyeol's excitement was evident in the way he rapidly rose to  his feet. Eagerness seeping through his being. "He'll be right back," he said and began toward the front door but turned around to look straight into my eyes. "Don't go anywhere." I giggled at his sudden command and he continued to the door. 

I was surprisingly happy tonight and hadn't felt this way in quite some time. I mean moving away really hit me hard because I was so dependent on the people back home. As a result I spent most nights in the dorm skyping my friends and family. But tonight, tonight I felt lighthearted. A sudden weight seems to be off my shoulders. 

I made my first real friend. The feeling was thrilling and I couldn't keep the smile from my face. This has been the first person who didn't find me bitchy or intimidating. This is the first person who actually wants to see me again. He wants me to listen to his song that he made. I wonder how he sings, what lyrics he writes down and what chords he matches with them. 

Not going to lie, Chanyeol being able to play guitar is a huge turn on.

 My cheeks begin to flush because of the adorable boy I met today. His hair looking like a mess in unorganized waves or his cute little smirk gives when his eyes are focused on me, and his dimple will make its appearance for a second. That damn dimple will be the death of me. 

I shake my head in an effort to remove these romantic thoughts. I just met the guy, we're just friends. I don't want to ruin the first friendship I made here.  I wouldn't hate it if we did date, but its just so fast. I don't want to rush it. But he's so damn cute it'll be hard to hold back my feelings. 

While day dreaming about Chanyeol I hadn't noticed someone had sat in his spot. I look over and see the guy who tried to drug me at the beginning of the night. He smelt of cheap wine and smoke, with eyes bright red looking at me with a stare that gave me the creeps. 

"Hey baby, now that your boyfriend's gone wanna have some real fun?" He moved his face so it was inches from mine and his hand reached behind my neck bringing us closer. His breath fanned across my face and I felt my stomach lurch. 

Immediately I stood up and began to speed walk away from him but my short legs could only take me so far before his grimy hands got a hold on me and shoved me against a wall. 

"Where do you think you're going babe?" He grabbed both my hands and put them behind my back while pressing up against me so I couldn't move my legs to kick him. "This isn't my first rodeo sweetheart," He whispered as his tongue ran against the skin on my neck. I felt my eyes begin to water as my heart was pounding so hard out of fear. I tried to free myself but it was useless against this guy. 

I hated feeling powerless. I started to scream for help my mouth was blocked by his dry, bitter lips. Tears flowing down my face was I began to struggle even more but nothing was working. I felt dirty. Tainted. 

With all the power I had left I was able to push him away far enough for me to knee his little friend and push him to the ground. But right as I released I run into a firm tall being. My gaze shifts up to find Chanyeol. 

His usual bright eyes were filled with a dangerous emotion and his jaw was clenched so tight I thought his teeth would crack under the pressure. 

The creep was able to stand up and grabbed my shoulder, "I'm not done with you." he sneered but before he could do anything else Chanyeol knocked his hand off my shoulder and landed a punch on the guy's jaw. Then he immediately looked back at me with worried eyes and a furrowed brow.