Chapter XVI: Graduation

"Yukio, are you done already?" You shoutout from the bedroom while he was getting ready in the living room.

"Hai, I'm just waiting for you." He shouted back while you were done curling your hair.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled. Today was the day you finally finished high school. It surprised most people since you would always hang out with first-years and that you were pretty short, bur it didn't bother you.

Rushing down the stairs, you noticed Yukio wearing a tux which instantly made your cheeks go deep red.

"Are you ready to go?" He asks with a serious tone in his voice to which you nod. You grab your jacket and both of you went out of your house.

"Today's finally the day, huh?" He randomly says on your way to school. You turn towards him and smiled.

"It's not the end, we'll be seeing them again sometime." You reply, it was that scene in every cliché school drama, don't you think?

"Yeah, I'll miss those idiots." He chuckles lightly.

"But I'll be missing you most." He finishes which puts a smile on your face.

"I'll miss you too."

You both arrive at the school gym where the graduation would be held. You sat next to Yukio and waited for your diplomas.

After an hour or so of speeches that you weren't paying attention on, came the part where you would both get your diplomas. 

You successfully managed to get mostly A's except for 2-3 B's while Yukio even had 2-3 C's. You chuckled lightly when you saw Yukio's pissed-off expression while comparing both your diplomas.

There was an early after-party that you both attented, mostly because of the food.

The party was filled with tons of socializing and laughter, to remember the good times.   

When the party was over, Yukio walked you to his house to stay until nighttime came.

"So, what will you be doing now?" He asks.