Chapter VI: First Practice

As classes finish up, you quickly grab your bag and start heading towards the gym, not bothering about waiting for the blond male since you knew that he'd already be there.

You silently walk in the gym, only to see the team warming up, but there was no sign of Ryota.

Quietly excusing yourself, you walked in the storage room to take out the basketballs and bottles to fill with fresh water.

When you walked out, you handed everyone a basketball as one by one, they started their regular practice.

"Sorry I'm late!" Turning to your side, you saw Ryota run out of the locker room.

"KISE, RUN 100 LAPS AROUND THE WHOLE SCHOOL!!" You hear Yukio shout out to him.

"Wahh~ senpai! Don't be so mean!" Ryota pouts and starts running around the gym. You hear Yukio sigh and continue his practice.

~After Practice~

Practice went well unless you don't count the captain's yelling towards the poor ace. You helped with cleaning up the gym, well, you did most of the cleaning since the others ran straight to the locker room.

"N-Ne, (L/N)-san. If you'd like, I-I could teach you about basketball b-basics and s-some tactics.." The male, once again stutters out. You gently smile at him.

"I would love to. Thank you, Kasamatsu-senpai!" You bow at him making his already large blush deepen, if it was even possible.

"G-Great. W-Would you like to go over it tonight?" He asks to which you reply with a nod.

Yukio walks away to the locker room as you checked if everything was in the right place for tomorrow's practice. A few minutes later, you saw Yukio walk out.

"Are you ready to go?" He asks, which you confirm and both of you start to walk to his house.