Second encounter

Thank you for all the views and favorites! Please, I'm willing for advice from anyone if you think the story could be better!

Comment and I will try to upload quicker!

You're continuing to read and leave comments inspires me to continue writing!

Enjoy!~

Kiyan's POV 

Let me tell you, waking up from a swollen cheek and a splitting headache on top of that; its not a very fun morning. 

Fucking humans. 

I sat up from my bed, stretching my body out. Glancing over to my left, I noticed a small frame cuddled into my blankets sleeping soundly. She must have been my victim of the night. I flipped the blankets off of me and stood up. My feedings are always blending together, I forget sometimes who is who.  

"baby?" The girl mumbled softly when I stood from the bed. I looked back at her and grimaced. I flicked my hand in her direction and she was suddenly gone. I had sent her back to where she belonged, wiping her memory of me in the process. I walked over to my bathroom, which was connected to my room and entered it. A large tub sat in the ground, water already drawn and a scent of rose and lilac oils filling the room. I sank into the water, sighing softly from the hot water.  

"Young Master~" A squeaky voice chirped from behind me. I turned around to find my loyal servant, Ravus, smilign down at me. He had large bat wings and a small round body. Horns as large as his body hung from his head, curling close to him. 

"Hello, Ravus. What is it?" I turned back around and sank deeper into the water, sighing. The pain in my cheek was fading, to my great relief. All I needed was the courts finding out that the oldest prince of hell got hit by a human. A female human at that. I closed my eyes, her image flashing behind my lids. She was interesting though, for a human. On top of that, she was able to resist my Incubus lure.  

"Your father has requested your presence for todays meal." 

I opened my eyes and growled in annoyance. Father never asked for me unless it had to do with taking over hell or finding a woman to marry. I stood from the water, and got out. When I stepped of the tiled floor, robes of black and blue covered my body. I flashed myself outside of the dining hall, where I knew my father was at. I entered the doors and sure enough, my fathers large form filled the back of the hall.  

"Father." I slowly walked up to him and bowed low. I glanced up to him. Large body as black as the shadows and eyes as red as blood. Large horns circled his pointed ears. He was a site to behold, but that was to be expected of Lucifer himself. 

"My son!" His words bellowed loud and happily. Despite his reputation, father was quite a... Ecstatic guy. 

"You summoned me?" I strightened up and eyed him with annoyance. He grinned down at me before a large flash filled the room. It disappeared as soon as it came, and a man 7 feet tall stood before me. Horns and tail glistening in the light.  

"Son, I have been thinking. I need you to find a bride. I am to retire from my position soon as keeper of hell, and you are next in line for the throne. Lucifer circled me slowly, his eyes leveling with mine as soon as he stopped in front of me. His voice grew more serious as soon as me spoke again. 

"if you do not, you will be stripped of your title, powers, and memories. And sent to the human realm to live a life of a traitor." His words tore right through me. Already, the courts have been pressuring father to do such a thing sooner, but now that he was actually saying he will do it, it scared the shit out of me.