The Signs Stuck in a Elevator

Aries: Seems to be chill at first, but after about five minutes they start to throw a fit and bang on the door to try and get out.

Taurus: Just stands in a corner causally waiting until maintenance fixes the elevator.

Gemini: Caused the elevator to get stuck because they pressed a thousand buttons and is rolled up in a ball laughing maniacally.

Cancer: Attempts calm down everyone that is panicking about being stuck in the elevator. Soon after they give up and start panic as well.

Leo: Attempts to force the door open and get everyone out of the elevator so some news outlet can make them a local celebrity.

Virgo: Stands in a corner looking at everyone with the most bitchy resting bitch face in the world.

Libra: Flirting with a random plant, or maybe that's a human, no one knows.

Scorpio: Probably is just sitting in a corner listening to music while checking Tumblr, hoping they get out as soon as possible.

Sagittarius: They eat pringles while watching everyone else go slowly insane and enjoys every second of it.

Capricorn: Calls a whole bunch of family members to tell them they are stuck in a elevator and might never come out. Hangs up each phone call suddenly with a soft "I love you".

Aquarius: Starts a conversation with the people they are stuck with, and constantly tells funny jokes that ALMOST make being stuck in an elevator worth while.

Pisces: Gets out their phone to take a video of this to share it with their future children and great grandchildren.