Fuck what you heard, God blessing all the trap niggas.

I sang along with the lyrics looking up to catch Jayceon eyes on me.

"What you know bout future?" He asked with a smirk on his face. I laughed then took the blunt he had just finished rolling up. I took a pull and coughed and took a few more than passed it to Kailani. We was bobbing our heads smoking. I decided I should put a video up on snapchat once the blunt got to me again I took a long pull then inhaled it then blew it out while the camera was on me.

"Get me in that video." Mason yelled out. I started making another video with all of us except Jayceon who didn't look like he wanted to be in the video.

"Get in the video JC." Olivia said. He looked back at her then leaned closer getting in the video. We took hella pictures, I gave my phone to Mason so he could look through the pictures. Mason stopped at a picture then looked at me then back at the picture then passed it to Iyan.

"Care to explain Lysa?" Iyan asked holding the phone in my face to see the picture. It was a picture Allison took of me trying on my new Victoria secret panties with my ass hanging all out. If this was any other day I would be so embarrassed but I was high as hell and a little bit tipsy to care so I just laughed. I took my phone.

"I was trying new panties on to see how my ass looked in them. How did my ass look in them?" I asked smirking. We all busted out laughing including Jayceon.

"Blunts done I'm heading back in." Iyan said.

"Me too, get out me car." I said smiling. I was a little tipsy so when I jumped out my jeep I landed on my butt and started laughing. I grabbed my cup from the cup holder took a big sip then locked my doors.

When we got back in the house my song Back That Azz Up by Juvenille came on. We sat up our cups down and I grabbed the first boy I saw.

"Cash money records taking over for the 99's and 2000s" Me, Kai and Liv yelled in unison.I was grinding and twerking all on the boy while he stood there grabbing my hips. Once the song was over I walked back to the kitchen to get another drink, I was feeling good.

"You saw JC face after you gave him that dance?" Kai asked coming next to me.

"I was dancing on Jayceon?" I asked. Kai and I started laughing at nothing in particular. We walked back into the living room laughing and drinking.

"I think you had enough." Olivia said. I know she was looking after me but she was starting to get on my nerves.

"Am I still standing up and walking straight?"

"Barely."

"Then shut the fuck up, I'm good B." I laughed making Kai join. "I gotta go to the bathroom though, where is it?" I asked Mason and Iyan noticing Jayceon wasn't standing there anymore.

"Down the hall first door on ya right." Olivia wanted to take me to the bathroom but I kept telling her I was good. Once I made it to the bathroom it was a long ass line and I couldn't hold it. Jayceon house was similar to mine so I know he had a bathroom upstairs. I noticed tape on the stairs blocking the entrance so I ducked under it.

I opened like three doors and I still didn't find a bathroom. I opened the other door on the right noticing it was a room as I saw Jayceon on the phone.

"My bad." I said about to close the door but he hung up the phone coming towards my way.

"What you doing up here?" He asked.

"All the bathrooms down stairs had long ass lines and I got to pee real bad."

"That door." He pointed into the room, I handed him my cup then wobbled my way to the bathroom. I thought I was going to pee on myself but I made it just in time. After wiping myself and washing my hands I noticed Jayceon still in the room.