The fighting few

PS. this song may or may not be inspired by imagine dragon's songs :) (it is)

We already fought what we thought was the worst. It was just a simple baby dragon slay the father had been caught and killed the mother had been killed when trying to get food from a powerful shepherd's herd and been exterminated to put it nicely. We had to kill the baby and then all I could see was red i felt myself getting week shutting down I could think of was i will die by my friends. We had saved each other more than well chose to say. But this was different. I heard Ana crying and puking crying out for water and for help Kat was doing the same  her dog was barking and whimpering then it all stopped. I felt myself fading i don't know what will happen next nore how we got this way then something unexpected happened i herd someone singing.

That was the last thing i heard.

My last happy memory was on the trip there Morgan was dancing Kat was playing with her dog Ana was singing Grace was playing her flute I was calling them dorks and soon i was singing too. 

I thought of how we meet it was all my fault all my fault. I was crying and grace found me we where 6 then everyone else found us and we became The Fighting Ones.

That was the last thing I thought.

PSS. ok I will admit the characters where based on real people ok sorry guys but we all die. :)

PSSS.for best results read while listening to battle cry by imagine dragons.
And tell me if I should make this into its own story (the befor they die part)

UPDATE:THIS IS GOING TO BE A STAND ALONE BOOK (before they die and it will be super fun and awesome and in really excited for it)