One

Disclaimer: Yeah, Yeah, unfortunately (and as much as I want to) I do not, by any means, own The 100. BUT I do own Wes and all of her lines, along with some other stuff said by character that doesn't happen in the show. This is based off of the TV series, because me being lazy I haven't read the books yet.

Songs:

Invisible - The Zolas 

Manifest Destiny - Guster

I looked up when I heard the pop coming from the sky. Pausing from my work, I set down my knife and stared in awe at the hunk of metal that came hurtling towards the ground. It was moving far quicker than I could ever run, and it was definitely faster than anything I'd ever seen before. I gaped at it as I watched a piece of cloth shoot out of the back of it and puff out, slowing it down ever so slightly. It didn't help much, and I guessed something might be wrong. I watched as the metal cylinder disappeared behind the line of trees, right after a thunderous boom shook the ground and I had to wrap my arms tightly around the trunk of the tree I was in to keep from falling to Earth. Birds ruffled their feathers and took off, flying away from the crash. A herd of deer scampered in the same direction. I stared in the direction of the metal ship, watching as huge clouds of smoke puffed into the sky, and I could smell the burning material from where I was.

I tucked my knife back in my bag and hopped down from the tree, swiping my bag off a mid-height branch before landing firmly on the ground. I took off in the direction of the metal cylinder, my pack swung over one shoulder. I didn't need to wonder where I was headed, or if I was going in the right direction, because I could clearly see the steady line of smoke ascending into the sky.

I had set off at a jog, but by the time I reached the edge of the clearing, I was flat-out sprinting out of excitement and curiosity. What I saw surprised me, and had I been younger, maybe would've been enough to frighten me.  There were teenagers, at least one hundred of them, running around and shouting at the top of their lungs. They were making a lot of noise, and I thought to myself that it was like they were trying to attract the Mountain Men.

Noticing one girl wandering off by herself, I followed her stealthily, making sure not to make a sound. I saw the girl was holding a piece of paper that unfolded to be pretty big, and she walked to the edge of a small cliff and looked across the valley, her eyesight trained straight on the mountain across from her. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up as I looked at the mountain as well. I watched as a boy with awkwardly long hair sauntered over to the blonde girl. "Why so serious, princess?" he asked in a tone that even I knew was supposed to seduce the girl. "It's not like we died in a fire-y explosion."

The girl, though did not look amused. "Try telling that to the two guys who tried following you out of their seats, Finn." Her tone was definitely not flirty, and his name flicked off her tongue in a way that made it seem like she wasn't too fond of him.

Finn, as the girl had called him, pursed his lips but otherwise seemed unfazed by her comment. "You don't like being called princess, do you princess?" He turned towards her and gave her a teasing look. She simply gave him a hard stare in return.

"Do you see that peak over there?" she asked finally.

Finn nodded. "Yeah."

"Mount Weather," the girl told him. I shivered in response to the name being spoken aloud, and pursed my lips so she could keep from groaning. "There's a radiation soaked forest between us and our next meal." She paused dramatically as she let the paper and her arm fall to the side, and she glared at the mountain like it was their fault they landed wrong. It probably was, too. "They dropped us on the wrong damn mountain."