Me

Hi. My name is Kimiko. Kimiko Hajimete. I'm 17 years old. I'm not a special girl, I have straight black hair and eyes, just like a crow and long eyelashes. I don't wear make up, I hate it, from my point of view we should all be natural, because we're all beautiful and charming. My lips are red from nature. My body is not perfect, I guess you could call me "medium sized girl".

The only one to ever call me beautiful was my mom. For me this world is an endless dark place, but she is the only light in it, my only source of warm. The only person I've ever treasured and truly loved.

I hate it. The memories ... sometimes ... I feel like I just can't stand them anymore. The way my heart beats, my blood heats, the lips are trembling, the body is shaking and the eyes are filled with tears. The old days, the good days, when everything was fine and the life was easier.

My mom died. Three month ago. Cancer. Lung cancer. She was a smoker, since the day my dad passed away, 6 years ago, she used to smoke every day like 4-5 cigarettes. I was kinda expecting this, in the end life punished her for her sins, even though she was such an elegant women and caring mother.

I can still remember the nights I was waiting for her to come home, hoping for her to be alive. Because of my father's death she became a little crazy, she started doing drugs and get into troubles, a lot. In the end, the only job she could get was the prostitute one.

I was a bad daughter. I would mock her every single day. I was telling her "that's what you deserve; you made it with your own two hands" .... But after all ... she would still come  and hug me, kissing me all over my face and buying me toys and sweets. I remember the first time I wanted a dress, the day I forgot about those childish stuff and I began my teenage life.

Just memories.
They will never came back. It's just a waste of time to remember them.

Oh. I almost forgot. I have school today.
I'm so happy. I say to myself this lie every single fucking morning hoping for a result but nah. How sad...

Outside is a rainy day.

Perfect. I love it. The cloudy grey sky with the tiny rain drops. That relaxing atmosphere. Is melting my soul. It's winter, December, the season to stay in bed with a good book and a cup of coffee. Sound great for me.  But I already skipped school for three month and from now on I have to built myself a future. Alone.