-In-to the shadows- Part 1

-Prologue-
Daisy silently stepped on the broken tree-branch. Entering the dark forest, of her be-loved kingdom. It was rumored to be connected to the lost kingdom of Prince Vixen.
People still are figuring if the rumor is true? The vixen kingdom was forgotten  in the late 1900's. Cause of a bombing. Prince vixen (At the time a kid) survived. His parents passed. He then moved to mushroom kingdom with Daisy, he then grew up to be a prince. Prince of the mushroom kingdom. He unlucky went missing after the tragedy of the mysterious smoke. The kingdom soon was forgotten and lost by the growing forest of Villem. The trees covers much of the ruins. So much of the stuff is still deeply hidden in history, so  the residents of the other kingdoms thought.,?

"Hello?" Daisy asked frightened. Princess Daisy (the former ruler of the Sassraland kingdom) was still hooked on the mysterious kingdom far from her's. Everybody said it was dangerous to go alone. They would even have to take a sword,, for dangerous baddies-block the path. She was armored with guards. And a few recourses. She left behind the new-kids Maria and Peter. Who had just moved in. Soon after, she headed back to her kingdom. What she didn't know was that something or someone, followed her back. Most likely a shadow parsite. It can posses any living body. It then gets into the nervous system. And the parasite could possibly cause death. The one who is possessed could go mad cause of the parasite, meaning it could go insane. Or could go into full insanity.

-Meanwhile in the Mushroom Kingdom-
The kingdom had almost went completely forgotten. With dusty wind. The prince (Mario) in the hospital for treatment. And gray skies. It hasn't been the same. Bowser (Bowser jr, as a grown-up) took control of the kingdom. He did allow Mario to stay in the hospital though
-In the hospital room 3-
Mario gasped for air. The knife wound was hard and caused much pain.
"I-it's ok Mario. Your kids are in a guarded kingdom. Far from other dangers." A voice said. "Mr.. Mr. Dot, you have to let me out. I need to see my kids agian!" Mario cried.
"Prince Mario, I'm just a guard. I'm not able to let you out- " " I know. I just wanna be with them. With the lost of Peach it's been hard. Much stress was put on me. With two special kids. I don't wanna lose them." Mario interrupted.
Mario looked far out the window. He could nearly see the other passing kingdoms.
He could briefly imagine the old days. Where peach was alive. Maria and Peter in the filed. Laughing and playing. As him and peach looked out. Laughing at the sunny skies. With happy, dancing children. Those days were old. Very gone. And maybe forgotten?

-ShAdOwS-

The forest on the far left on the kingdom. Is alone.
It covered most history.
It has ShAdOwS that follow you back.
"It is a parasite"! People say.
It just say it's a "Death Wish"
The princess is weird. She is in full insanity?
Is she mad?
Is she deadly?
Can we anwnser this question? Without hour getting killed?
No-
The princess is in pain.
Maybe?
Look out for the ShAdOwS that follow. *EVIL LAUGHTER*