-Hero-

"My baby,, you will be a hero" She Silently mumbles. I listen, I cry,, blood.. Blood flowing from the Boulder..

-School-
I walked up, to the school plaza. Filled with different unique students. Many were just toads. I pulled my adopted brother behind me. "Maria,, where's mom.?" He would always ask. I couldn't just spit it out! I was still hung up on it,, My farther is the one who is taking not-so well. I skipped up to a crowd of girls. "Oh,, hey look! It's the girl who has a dead mother!" They smirked. One specific girl caught my eye. She was dressed in light-green. With brown hair. "Hey, I'm Lusia, I'm Luigi's daughter! My mom works as the principal here!" She grinned. I was shocked. She wasn't laughing. I started to wander around the school with this girl called "Lusia" she was nice. The bell suddenly rung. I sprinted to my class. Luckily I met new nice people. One person called "Natlia"
At first sight she looked meek and shy, she was actually pretty a talker-type.

-Bowleeta?-
I ran around the recess ground. When suddenly Lusia screamed in fear. Of the sight of sudden smoke. Dark, scary, black, the whole package! The kids were swarming around.
When suddenly a human version of bowser came up to you. "Why, hello.. You must be Maria! I'm Bowleeta! Bowser's daughter,, not to brag but I'm pretty evil. You're the one with no mother.." She greeted. "Yeah,. And this is my brother Peter,," Maria responded.
Bowleeta  suddenly snatched Maria, leaving Peter looking at her sisters getting dragged away. He was frozen in fear. Shaking, and afraid.

"You'll always be,, my shining star. My little hero. My little star."