With Stina...

*Okay, ya'll. This may be kind of weird, but I will put a few paragraphs--or chapters--in someone else's perspective, instead of Sophie's. BUUUUT, I won't tell you when the perspectives change. The change shouldn't be too much, though.*

    Fitz glanced around. Just a normal day with normal activities. He was bored. Something Fitz thought couldn't happen, but he was just bored.

    Suddenly, his Imparter rang (Again, I don't really know what it's supposed to do to signal someone is calling, but I'm too lazy to go reread the series). Fitz sprang out of bed and snatched his Imparter. 

    "Hello?" he called eagerly into the screen. 

    "Hey, dude. What's up?" a smirking face stared back at him.

    Fitz sank back into bed. He had hoped Sophie would call him.

    Keefe frowned. "Dude, seriously. What's wrong? You're sad and... disappointed."

    Sighing, Fitz held up the Imparter to eye level. Keefe jumped in surprise.

    "Woah! What happened to you?"

    Fitz had dark rings under his eyes and complexion had turned pale.

    "Finals, that's what," he grumbled.

    Keefe chuckled. "Dude, chill out. Wanna hang?" Running his hand through his hair, Keefe added, "And Biana will be there, too, right?"

    Fitz groaned. Knowing Keefe was now his sister's boyfriend, he wasn't sure what to feel.    

    "Yeah, come on over. I'll invite Sophie and Dex, too." Fitz nodded.

    Keefe grinned, "See ya, bro," and the Imparter clicked off.

*A/N* OH MY GODS!!! 1K READS! SO SORRY I DIDN'T NOTICE EARLIER! I'm usually very busy with school =( I put this A/N in the middle of this chapter because I will complete this chapter all right now because I have 1k reads! I AM SO HEXCITED! THIS IS AMAZHANG! (Lel, all those references)*

    Fitz glanced at his mirror. He wasn't sure why girls 'drool all over him,' as Biana had once put it. He thought he looked quite average, and hopefully that was enough to impress Sophie.

    Shaking off his thoughts, he hailed Sophie on his Imparter. 

    "Hi, Fitz," Sophie smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear, which Fitz thought was extremely adorable.

    Wondering why Fitz called her, Sophie asked, "Er, what's up?"

    "Who is it?" Dex peeked from behind Sophie while tweaking her iPod.

    "Just Fitz," Sophie glanced behind her. It was so nice of him to fix her iPod, her only connection to her old life. Sophie was glad to have a cousin like him.

    "Wonderboy," Sophie thought she caught Dex mumbling.

    Sophie turned her attention back to the screen.

    "Wanna come over?" Fitz flashed his movie-star grin.

    Grinning, Sophie said, "Sure! Who else is going to be there?"

    Fitz turned pale. "Oh no," he groaned. "Stina. Her mom and my mom are in a meeting, and my mom asked me to hang out with Stina. I don't know why she's always over. Sorry." Fitz grimaced.

    Her smile faltering, Sophie shrugged it off. "It's fine. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?"

*  *  *