A.S. 7: Hells Kitchen

American Saint: 7

Harolds' Thoughts:

There are certain facts about myself in which I can not even begin to explain to myself, let anyone else. There are some things I do not understand at all. I can not tell that I am thinking about, or the things I am after. I do not know what my strengths are or what I am supposed to do about them. If I start thinking about these things in too much depth, the world gets scary. And if I somehow get scared by this I tend to act upon it. I become this person who is very self-centered, and without meaning I begin to hurt people. I am not a wonderful human being after all.

"I was looking at the cameras this morning and do you know what I found?" One of the guards directs his attention to me as I pass him in the halls. He follows.

I do not respond to his assumptions, and neither do I care to intervene. He speaks again, this time grabbing my shoulder by his gorilla hands. "Do not fūcking touch me." I shove his filthy warden fingers away from my body. "Anger issues and a deviant one. They come in all shapes and forms now. I see."

"Well your about to fūcking unsee then." I threaten him with true intentions. He is getting on my nervous.

"You punched a wall on the third floor now you and that new girl Jessica have kitchen duty."

"It's Gensa." I correct him.

"It's I don't really care." He mocks, smirking as he strides down the pathway to the opposite direction.

--

I exit the men's ward, past the garden and into the women's tower. I remember when she had told me her room number. But, now when I need it--her words have completely demolished from my brain cells. I pass along multiple headrooms, none seem to be fitting to Gensas'. I continue pass the separate hall, moving along side the tiled floor until something bright catches my eye from the corner of sight.

The door is barely closed with the full exposure of skin pronouncing its way for everyone to glance at. She seems to be taken away with whatever has her attention at the moment to notice her lack of upper body clothing. Her bare back is to view for the entire facility to witness. I enter the room slowly, not causing her to startle to my apprehended appearance. I was only trying to find her but instead I found much more of her than I had intended of.

The door shuts softly with no click to the clock. She is still obnoxiously unaware of my presence as she loudly hums to herself. I extensively take notice in the absence of care she provides with herself. She is secretively wiring in her notebook all while topless, not even protection to her breasts. Not that I am one to complain of the matter. However, is a warden was to pass and see her of such vulnerability. God only knows what they do to take advantage of anyone they have the time too.

Her dark waved hair falls to her back from the top of her head while she stands up from her seated position and I loose my breath at the scene of her noticeably looking silky skin. She does not turn around, instead she walks the small distance to the opened dresser for clothing of her choice. There is not much of a variety besides the same colored tops and oversized knitted jumpers. I approach her, carefully as she is unaware of my presence enveloping her own. I stand a distance behind her as she folds through the items. Both of my hands rise to her lower back and she startles herself, surprised. What did she expect. I wrap my fingers around her abnormally skinny waist. The size of her looking way too deformed for her height to be an accurate measurement. Her skin feels even more than I imagined. It is the balance of smooth and firm without either overlapping one another. She shivers from the unexpected body heat of another.

I bring my mouth to her ear. "You can not just walk around like that." She turns her head the small distance, connecting the side of her face with mine. "I'm in my room, you are the one who's walking around." My hands rise higher from her words to the center of her back, feeling the distance towards her neck. I can hear the unbalanced breaths from her sarcastic tongue release into the open air.