Love and Pain (Greyson Chance One-Shot)

The tears were running down her cheeks like the rain pouring down around her. She was sitting on her porch, flashes of what just happened circulating around in her head.

It's over.

It's for the best.

I'm sorry.

Then the imagine of Greyson driving off to live his new life shoved it's way into her all ready blurry vision. How he just sped off without a single look back all because he wanted to live his new life. So many doors had opened for the aspiring muscian, while so many had closed for her.

 "Whatever," she mumbled to herself, breaking the thick air that had enclosed her. Although the words were said, she couldn't help the emotional turmoil that was taking it's toll. She willingly let the rain soak her body without a care that she might get sick. I'm already broken.

The events played back in her mind like an old film.

Greyson running to her while she was in the middle of preparing dinner. The excitment that came with the announcement that he got a call from a record label wanting to sign him to their label. Then admitting that she couldn't live that life. The dead silence that followed. Greyson breaking it off, saying that his dreams were finally coming true, that he was choosing his life-long dream over her.

If that salty substance wasn't all ready pouring out of her eyes, then it certainly was now. His words kept flashing in her mind.

It's over.

It's for the best.

I'm sorry.

It's over.

It's for the best.

I'm sorry.

It's over.

It's for the best.

I'm sorry.

"No, screw him. He made his choice," her words broke through the rain that the clouds kept weeping endlessly out of. "But maybe I am being a little selfish."

She breathed out a long sigh. Her head hurt. Her heart heart. She hurt.

Greyson sat in his seat in the airport, fiddling with his fingers. I left her because I've had this dream for as long as I can remember. She didn't want to come on this journey with me. Then again, she would probably get endless hate from envious teenagers.

He sighed, rubbing his temples with his pointer and middle fingers. What have I done?

 Then the recap of those single moments flashed so bright that he couldn't even try and ignore it.

"Yes, thank you, sir! I'll catch a flight to L.A. as soon as I can. Thank you again sir!" click. A record label had found my video on YouTube. They personally contacted me. My dream was coming true!

Running as fast I could to where she was, I grabbed her from behind the waist and spun her around. Her contagiously cute giggle sounded in my ears.

"Greyson, what's going on?" She laughed out after I stopped spinning her and planted her feet on the ground. Grabbing her waist and pulling her close, she rested her hands flat on my chest, looking up at me with those beautiful eyes that shone so brightly.

"A record label saw my video on YouTube and called me and they want to sign me!" I practically screamed out from the excitment that was coursing through my veins.