The Desire of The Flesh [11]

-WARNING SMUT AHEAD IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE SKIP THIS U WILL MISS NOTHING IF U SKIP THIS SO DONT WORRY ONLY SMEXY STUFF-

Y/N POV

"I knew the killer was the wife." Sherlock commented smugly, as the end credits rolled.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Every time we would watch movies, Sherlock would always deduce who the culprit, or murder was. It was a game, and Sherlock was quick to analyze and factor out the most likely candidate.

"You always do the same thing. Why don't you watch a movie without deducing." I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He stares into my eyes with a burning intensity and I've never seen those beautiful eyes hold so much love and adoration.

Biting his lips, Sherlock reached in for a kiss. A deep and passion one. It was different from the previous ones; which are typically sweet and light.

"I've wanted you for so long, Y/N." Sherlock growled, trailing hungry kisses near the nape of my neck.

I laugh softly at his statement and just close my eyes enjoying his touch on my flesh. Carnal desires. Dangerous. Something new to me.

"All this is just a chemical reaction set by the brain, y/n. Fascinating isn't it? How the human brain works? Eventually, everyone gives in." Sherlock whispered, stroking my H/C locks.

I'm breathing heavily, my chest is rising in an almost rhythmical way. The way Sherlock looks at me makes me feel a strange euphoria. He makes me feel a buzz of a high. He makes me feel so loved.

"I've never done this before." I stutter nervously as Sherlock proceeds to unbutton his purple shirt. I look at his lean and chiseled chest and blush crimson red.

He kisses my forehead and smiles, "Don't worry. I- I don't have much experience in this department either." Again, he brushes his thumb over my lips staring at me in awe.

Before I realize it, I'm completely naked expect the only thing that shelters me is my white lace bra and panties. That is the only barrier that separates, Sherlock and I.

I feel so awkward about my body and I put my hands over my chest and stared at my toes.

"What are you doing?" Sherlock questions softly, his places a finger on my chin and lifts my gaze up to his own.

"Don't ever feel the need to hide yourself from me Y/N. Your the most loveliest creature I've ever seen. Everything about you I adore." He hummed, leaning in closer to me.

Sherlock kisses and licks my sweet sport ( with a few occasional bites) then travels down to my navel and I can't help but let out a snort. I'm ticklish and Sherlock also chuckles slightly.

I kiss him passionately and pulled him closer towards me, and Sherlock lets out a moan as I myself wrap around him and yank on his curls.

After a very intense make out session, Sherlock asked me if I was ready with worried eyes and I nodded at him, smiling softly.

Sherlock removes his boxers, and gently removes my knickers as well. "This will hurt a bit, Y/N. But I'm here for you." He holds my hand tightly.

Then he slowly inserted himself into me, and I groaned in pain, and clutched and clawed at his skin as he has increased his speed.

Our screams, were drowned out by the movie soundtrack, and I arched my back in pleasure.

"y/n." Sherlock grunted as I clenched myself at his touch.

"Sherlock." I screamed, then after what seemed like a while climax arrived and Sherlock laid next to me panting heavily.

"Well that was..."

"Amazing." He breathed, and kissed me on my lips tenderly.

I smiled and my eyes fluttered shut from exhaustion. I thought I heard Sherlock say, "I love you, Y/N." But I only smiled as I welcomed the darkness.

⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝

OMFG WELL I DID IT

and sorry it was awkward that was my first ever scene ok I hope it was okay for an amateur 😂

Don't feel discouraged to stop reading cause of this not all smUt okay lol but here it is

vote and comment babes. Happy New Year's Day!! :-) ily all my wonderful amazing readers tY