Wine, Makeout and The Dominatrix [5]

Y/N

I remember seeing her face on the newspaper: Irene Alder & Sherlock Holmes; Dating!?

With careful eyes, I began to deduce this woman whose name I only heard in papers.

Irene Alder was the epitome of a femme fatale, a siren, a dominate.
She was also very immaculate in her way of dressing. On her white neck was a boa wrapped around, her coat was long with faux fur and she had on stiletto heals accompanied with silk tights.

Her face lightened up once she saw Sherlock. Irene gave him a seductive wink, and pressed her body against his. "Have you thought of my preposition, Sherlock?" She purred.

Sherlock gave no sign of reaction. "No. Irene I've told you." He replied, deadpan.

"But — what about us?" Irene cried, her clear blue eyes watered.

Sherlock didn't respond, but his eyes flickered something. What was it? Regret? Love? Hatred? Whatever it was, it was too fast for me to catch.

"Alright. Call me darling, once you... If you change your mind." She grimaced, her eyes harden as she took a glance at me then back at Sherlock.

Irene Alder sashayed away, with her heart shattered but head held up high.

"She means nothing to me." Sherlock spat.

"Not anymore." I opined. I needed a drink. Wine would suffice. The letter had been left unsolved, and there wasn't anymore clues. I was nervous of who was behind it. Now, Irene Alder. She was an old fire, a spark of a romance that once was lit but now has diminished into ashes.

"Some for me too, y/n." Sherlock said quietly. His close his eyes and began to think. This was his mind palace look.

I left him. And I was alone with my thoughts and wine slipping down my throat.

*

*

*

I felt sluggish. I was intoxicated, drunk, wasted call it whatever name it was the same. I couldn't think properly. I blinked twice and saw Sherlock staring directly at me with wearily eyes.

"What?"

"Have... I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Sherlock slurred, inching himself closer to me.

WARNING SMUT ALERT U MAY NEED A FANGIRLBULANCE. PROCEED WITH CAUTION

"Your E/C eyes. Your H/C hair. Your soft, lush lips. I love that face you make when you face a challenge. When your deducing and thinking. Or when you start to concentrate and you wrinkle your nose and your eyebrows crease."
Sherlock breathed against my neck.

"Your drunk. I'm drunk." I whispered.

"No but it's the truth." Sherlock pressed his lips against mine deeply and warmly.

My arms wrap around him as he trails wet kisses down the nape of my neck.

Sherlock goes from gentle kissing to rough, and needier ones. I groan, a ripple of shockwaves goes down to my groin area.

His lacy fingers travel down my shirt and he skillfully removes my bra.

My blood is roaring in my ears and my heart is stuttering. This new experience, and feeling is foreign but pure, pleasurable adrenaline burns in my veins.

Sherlock's lips are on my breasts sucking on them softly, I feel lightheaded and frantic with desire at his touch.

Sherlock is a master with his fingers and lips. I'm positive he has never done this before, and neither have I. But I feel electric.

Something interrupts us.

It's a noise. A buzzing noise coming from Sherlock's phone. It's lighting up like crazy. Red and white repeatedly. The buzzing is placed by an evil laugh and people screaming.

"I've been hacked!" He shouts, his throws his phone to the floor and his eyes widened.

Sherlock seems to be impacted. It's something bad. Nothing, no one has the power to affect him this much. Unless...

"It's him. The same man who send you the letter. Jim Moriarty."

I gasp.

"He wanted me dead. Now he wants you too." Sherlock ran a hand threw his disheveled curls.

"Sherlock. There has to be a way to stop him. Right now there's nothing you can do. It's 10 PM. Tomorrow."

Sherlock simply nodded and grabbed my waist and pulled me close to his chest. "Goodnight Y/N." He whispered and kissed me on the forehead.

"Goodnight."

⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝

Word count; 666 < 😂

hoped u liked this chapter;)
just some intense make out sessions and not full smut. not yet. sorry if this was a lil awkward cause u k😜

next chapter is Moriarty the other Irish bae😉