"What would you like to order?" She asked. Order? Are there more than just one type of food here?

"I'll have a pizza with mushrooms and shrimps and a coke, please" Blondie said, and I have to say. It's so damn hard to just choose one, but oh well. I checked through the menu once again.

"I'll have a hamburger and a coke" The waitress nodded and walked to the kitchen.

"So, what's a hamburger?" Blondie gave me a strange look, I maybe don't the same language as these moronic human but I think she's asking 'are you serious' or something.

"Seriously? You've never eaten a hamburger before?"

"No, at Tartaros we ate the same thing every day"

"Which was?"

"I don't know" Honestly I don't know. Never cared, never asked. That's one of the things I never want to experience again.

"You'll see when the food's done" An awkward silence surrounded us, the voices of the other costumers and the waitresses. After what felt like an eternity the food finally came.

"Here you go sir" The waitress said and placed some kind of meat-inside-bread thingy. I carefully sniffed it and it smelled weird, it didn't smell like any other thing I've eaten before. Suddenly I heard the girl giggle.

"Don't worry it's not poisoned" She assured me, not that it convinced me though. She's technically my enemy. But I was hungry and it couldn't taste worse than the prison food. So I carefully took a bite and it was

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

DELICIOUS! I've never eaten something as good as this! Before I knew it I ate this "hamburger" like my life depended on it.

Lucy's POV

Jackal carefully took a bite of the hamburger. He looked like a child trying something for the first time. Suddenly his ears pointed upwards and I could see his tail swinging back and forth. I was about to ask what's wrong but before I had time to ask he started eating like Natsu. Natsu. I haven't thought of him much lately. My vision blurred and my eyes stung.

"Hey blondie? Are you alright?" Jackal asked. Damn it, why do I have to be so weak? And in front of the enemy no less. Tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"I'm fine" I lied and put the money on the table before going out from the restaurant. I sat down on a bench not far away from the restaurant. Suddenly someone sat down beside me.

"No, you're not fine" Jackal said, I looked at him and was surprised when I realized that he didn't have that cocky grin on his face. Instead he had a smile. A real smile.

"Why do you care? We're enemies remember?" That's right, we're enemies. We could never be closer than that.

"Well, not really. Our guilds we're enemies, and Tartaros doesn't exist anymore and Fairy Tail has disbanded right? So stop crying now"

"Wha?" Is he trying to cheer me up? No way... I couldn't hold it in anymore, I threw my arms around him and hugged him tight. Not caring about the stares from the people around us.

"Please, don't leave me. Everyone else have left. Please" I cried. Soon I felt Jackal hug me back and put his head in the crook of my neck just like before. But this time, he wasn't faking it. He really meant it. The mere thought made me cry even harder.

"Don't worry, I won't"

Jackal's POV

After Blon- Lucy's panic attack, if you could call it that, we started to head back to the prison. Not that I missed it, I would rather stay here and be free than go back to that old cell. But for some reason I don't want to argue with her right now. She's been through enough as it is. I'll be nice to her, for now. We finally reached the entrance to the councils headquarters, we were just about to walk into the building but someone interrupted.

"So, did you guys have fun sightseeing?" Damn it...