Share the room

Caroline's POV

I went to the living room with Klaus and we told everyone that we decided to give us a try. Klaus and I decided to talk before telling everyone and what's going to happen was no sex until I was completely sure about this and that was a big con for him but because of that Klaus made me accept his offer of sleeping in his bedroom which was before and is now again our bedroom, and after that they all congratulate us.

I was now putting my stuff in Klaus's wardrobe which apparently was mine. Suddenly I heard the door opening making me turn to see Niklaus.

"I see your things are already in the place they should..." He said smirking.

"Can I ask you somethings about us? About the stuff I don't remember..." I asked and he nodded with a small smile, then we seat on the couch that was in the bedroom. "How was our relationship? I just had some dreams but I didn't dream of everything..."

"Well, we were always together and we had a morning routine..." He said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help but blush a little. "But most important we were deeply in love with each other and we trust each other more then anyone."

"That seems nice..." I said with a weak smile because I was now feeling sad about not remembering Niklaus.

"Why are you sad? Please don't be. It wasn't my intention to make you feel like that..." Nik said making me know that he saw how I was feeling which was weird because usually anyone doesn't see when I'm sad because I'm really good at hiding but I seemed like an open book to him.

"It's just I am feeling bad for not remember who you are. I mean, I know you but as Rebekah's brother and I don't know our history." I admitted and he hugged me and stroke my hair.

"It's okay, it's okay..." he whispered to my ear while hugging me and stroking my hair.

I just stay there, hugging him back and feeling good about the simple feeling of his embrace. When we broke the hug, I slowly got back at my original position and got lost in his beautiful deep blue ocean eyes, then I felt his hand stroking my cheek, making me smile and then he pulled me to a kiss, when he broke the kiss and was about to say something I kissed him with passion.

"Caroline, love... I love what we are doing but if we continue I won't be able to stop." He said and I blushed then I gave him a quick kiss.

"I love when you blush..." he said making me blush again.

"Thank you for agreeing us going slow..." I told him and he kissed me.

"For you I would wait a century."

"Maybe not that slow" I said smiling and he chuckled showing his cute dimples, I kissed him once more getting him off guard.

"Are you really sure about this? You don't know about everything I had done and if you still are not prepare to be with me in any way, I get it..." He said when we broke the kiss.

"I'm sure that I want this. I want us." I told him and he kissed me passionately.