I shuffled uneasily, with my hands behind my back. " Was she out past curfew? I'll make sure she gets the detention she deserves." He growled with his scratchy tone, hobbling closer towards me. Aunt McGonagall placed a protective arm in front of me as I gulped loudly.

"There will be no need Mr. Filch. Miss. Robinson has done nothing wrong, I can assure you. She was only helping me earlier and we didn't watch the time. You shall be on your way." She smoothly lied, clearing her throat. Filch gave me one more hard cold stare before huffing. He stumbled past us, grumbling about kids these days having no respect. " You'll have to excuse him," she had whispered to me, " He seems to be everyone's target for cruel tricks. He expects every student's an abomination."

I nodded, silently understanding but still quite scared from receiving those deathly glares. We continued our way and soon enough we came across the large set of barrels in the Kitchen corridor. "Thank you Aunt Minerva," I said out loud, not afraid that anyone's up at this time.

" It's my pleasure dear. Now, get some sleep. Just because tomorrow's Sunday does not mean I want you sleeping in and missing breakfast." She told me with a motherly voice." I'll see you tomorrow night and we can try working on the transformation again. Don't forget to chew your mandrake in the morning either, Ill be checking." She confirmed, kissing me on my forehead.

I rolled my eyes at all the commands , one making me go though the awful experience of eating a mandrake again, before agreeing to it all. As she turned the corner, I knocked the small tune into the wooden barrel and It snapped open. Crawling through, I brushed the imaginary dust off my cardigan before making my way towards the girls dormitories. Everyone inside was asleep, the only sound in the room being Alyssa's loud snoring. She denies that she snores, but it sounds like a true monster under the bed.

After getting changed into my sleep wear, I took a seat at the window and watched the scenery. It was quite beautiful to say the least, even with the view being so low to the ground. The trees in The Forbidden forest swayed back and forth violently against the harsh winds and the Black Lake had large ripples from it as well. The bright full moon was shining and reflecting off each surface and It gave me a warming feeling. Like it would always light a path even when it's dark.

Sighing, I climbed off the small window and crawled into my bed after pulling my blanket out. Already feeling the affects, I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~

" Where were you all night?" Came a commanding voice from beside me as I shoved eggs into my mouth. In front and to the side of me, both Jolie and Victoria sat down, giving me a challenging stare.

Swallowing my food, I raised an eyebrow at them, " I have no idea of what you're talking about." I fibbed, taking a drink of my pumpkin juice.

" We stayed up till midnight Thisbe, don't you start lying to us." Jolie told me with a strict voice.

I rolled my eyes, huffing a bit," You sound like my aunt." I muttered, shifting food round hoping to avoid the question.

Before they could even ask again, a loud yell came over from the Slytherin table catching everyone's attention. The boy known only as Severus Snape was being lifted into the air by his long black hair. He struggled against the magic and he let out another yelp. As Professor Slughorn and Professor McGonagall started to rush towards the child, he was not-so-gracefully dropped. He landed with a loud thud on the ground, making me flinch. Just because I didn't fully know him, didn't mean I didn't have any sympathy for him.

As my aunt helped him off the ground and the hall started back to it's normal chatter, occasionally giggling about what had happened, I noticed something peculiar. A bright head of red hair shot up from their seat with a face of pure hatred. Of course, Lily Evans , the victim's best friend. She was red faced as she marched her way over to the other side of the Gryffindor table, her hands clenched into fists. Before I even knew it, I abandoned my friends at the Hufflepuff table and was rushing across the room.

The fiery redhead started to loudly screech at a particular black haired boy. James Potter, the ignorant git that still had a dreamy look on his face even with his crush howling at him. The git who had a band of three other boys that were all at once, amused, shocked, and even frightened. I didn't know what I was doing when I reached her, I just knew that she was probably going to be even more embarrassed if I didn't stop her. The whole hall was watching her, and it was quite nerve wrecking. I truthfully didn't even think of her as a friend, only a good acquaintance. But this was just the Hufflepuff goodness coming out.

As she continued to shriek about him being an toe rag and how much he was a bully, I finally made it to her. I place a firm hand on her arm and she halted turning towards me.

" Lily," I exclaimed, staring her in the eyes. She breathed out, swallowing hard. " I think that's enough." I whispered, flicking my eyes towards the hundreds of students now watching the both of us. She snapped out of her frenzied state and looked at all the eyes staring at her. No one even dared to speak, not even a whisper after they watched her outburst.

If it was even possible, her face turned a brighter shade of red, almost concealing her freckles. She hung her head down, and I thought it was a good time to get her out of there. Wrapping and arm around her shoulders, I lead her towards the large wooden doors of the entrance. Before stepping out, I gave a quick glace back to the stunned faces of The Marauders and glared, before the doors slammed shut.

Lily ran from under my arm and sprinted down the halls, surprising me. I quickly rushed after her, calling out her name continuously. Finally, after a long run, she stopped and fell to the ground by a statue.

I hesitated to sit next her, not wanted her to run off again, but the sight I saw broke my heart. She was pretty much in tears, covering her face with her long sleeves and her body shaking. Without another thought, I slid down the rock statue of some random bold faced wizard and once again, wrapped my arms around her shoulders. This time instead of fleeing, she only leaned in closer sobbing into me instead. At that point, I really hadn't a clue of what to comfort her with, so I just patted her back awkwardly.

It took her only a minute or two before she was pulling away with sniffles and wiping away her tears. " I horridly embarrassed my self, in front of the whole school too!" She exclaimed, still trying to get the dried up tears off her face.

" I'm sorry." I told her.

She looked up at me with puffy eyes and scrunched up eyebrows," Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything but save me!" She defended.

I just shrugged, looking away from her stare. "I don't know, I guess I'm sorry you have to deal with those bloody Marauders." I briefly told her.

She only have a small smile and a chuckle that brightened my self-esteem. She nodded, pulling her legs up to her chest and sighing.

" Now that's something we can both agree on."