Saving William Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Dear people of this fair kingdom, it has come to my attention that we do not have a name for our dear kingdom. But not to worry for we have chosen a name." Maleficent said to the crowd standing outside the castle. Aurora walked up with William in hand, Eglantine stood at bit further back. Diaval was standing next to Philip and Areitta who were close but not too close to the women. Dakota and Gina stood guard, ready to fight. "My dear people, this young man has proudly given us permission to name this kingdom under the name he's been using for quite a while. It is with deep pride that a pronounce this kingdom named Malora!" Aurora said proudly. The crowd cheered and clapped for the new named kingdom. "And now....Guards!" Aurora yelled. Two guards came up and took Eglantine by the arms. "W-what's going on. I didn't do anything." she said. "Enough we won't buy the act Eglantine, we know what you've done and who you are." Maleficent said sternly. "The little brat ratted me out. YOU WORTHLESS WORM, YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" Eglantine yelled at William. She used her magic to push the gaurds of her and into a wall. She threw a magic ball straight towards William but Maleficent deflected it with her own magic. She grew a ball of green fire and threw it at Eglantine, hitting her arm. "You think you can defeat me!" Eglantine said breathing heavily. She looked around and found Diaval standing near by. She smirked and cammanded a big ball of lighting in her hand and threw it straight towards Diaval. Maleficent was quick and deflected the magic with her wings by shielding Diaval. "NO-ONE TOUCHES HIM!" Maleficent said, green fire rising in her eyes. She shot straight towards Eglantine, tackling her and sending her flying to a lamp post. "Ah!" Eglantine screamed. She stood back up feeling what could possibly be a broken rib every time she breathed. Maleficent stood tall, wings spread out, hands ready with magic. Aurora grabbed William and Arietta and pushed them behind her for safety. Philip stood ready to fight if needed. Gina and Dakota morphed into their wolf forms, ready to pounce on the enemy. "You can keep going like a coward. Or be wise give in to your fate." Maleficent said sternly. Eglantine looked up at her, anger in her eyes. "Never." she said. Maleficent sighed and formed a ball of purple magic. "So be it." she said throwing the magic straight to Eglantine's head. Eglantine flew back and hit her head on the post knocking her out cold. "Guards!" Maleficent called. They appeared in an instant ready to take a command. "Make sure you tie her good, and box her hands." she said turning back to Diaval. "Are you ok?" she said checking him for any injuries. Diaval smiled and kissed her. "I'm fine." he said reassuringly. Maleficent smiled and turned to find William looking at the unconscious body of Elgantine. She walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "You're safe now." she said softly. William looked up at her and hugged her. "Thank you. Where would I go now?" he said looking towards the village. "Well, you can stay here, in the castle." Maleficent said smiling. "Yes, you can stay here. You'll be well fed and clothed." Aurora said walking up to them. "But what well I do? I'm no prince." William said frowning. Maleficent looked at Aurora with a look of 'you should do it' written on her face. Aurora got the message and took William's hands. "William, would you like to be a prince?" she said smiling at him. William's eyes grew big at what she just asked him. Him, a prince. Could it be possible. "Can I?" he asked. Aurora smiled and caressed his cheek. "Yes, you can." William smiled and hugged her tight. "Well then I guess I will have to train him to be sneaky." Diaval said walking up with Arietta in his arms. Gina and Dakota walked up in their wolf forms and nuzzled William. William laughed and pet their fur. "Why do I always miss the good stuff?" Philip said walking up to them, after he gave the guards orders. "So what did I miss?" he asked. "Well, it seems you have a new son in your presence." Aurora said. "Meet, Sir William of Malora." Philip was thrilled at the news, they could tell because he went skipping and yelling 'I'm a dad' around the castle. The rest all walked into the castle and into their rooms to freshen up, though William and Arietta had a nice wolf ride the whole entire way.

"Someone looks tired." Diaval said coming out the bathroom in some sleeping pants and no shirt. Maleficent lay on her stomach on the bed, arms crossed for her head to use as a pillow. She opened her eyes looked him over. "Why don't you help me rest instead of standing their looking at me." she said. Diaval smirked and laid down next to her, positioning them in a sweethearts cradle position. "Better?" he said softly. Maleficent sighed and dug her face deeper into his chest. "Better." she said, falling asleep. Diaval smiled, caressed her cheek, and kissed her forehead. He closed his eyes and waited till she woke up.

"So when will we start training him?" Philip asked eagerly. "Oh Philip, let him rest, let him get used to being a prince first." Aurora said brushing her hair. "Alright." Philip said walking into the bathroom. Aurora smiled and went to take a nap.

A knock came to William's door. He stood up from his bed and opened the door. "Hey, you wonna go have some fun?" Dakota asked happily. Gina and Arietta stood behind her smiling. "Okay." William said smiling. Off went the 4 to cause mischief around the castle and have as much fun as they could.

"Yes, laugh, while you still can PRINCESS." said a voice into a mirror. It laughed and walked away.