Second Revelation: The Shrunken Detective

Just as after they step out of the church, Shinichi suddenly yawned, loud enough to make a bunch of people around them turn their heads.

"Seriously, didn't you get enough sleep to make such a big yawn, Shin-chan?" Yukiko said on an irritated tone.

"Look who's talking here. You wake me up early to go to church, didn't you?" Shinichi responded.

"Enough with that or Yukiko will get wrinkles on her forehead." Yuusaku jokingly said.

"She already have some for getting old." Shinichi replied.

Suddenly, Yukiko stop walking and slowly turned her head to Shinichi, throwing a deadly look to him.

"No... I mean, she don't have one because she's still young.. I mean, she's young." Shinichi said with a scared face.

"Ohayou, Conan-kun. Merii Kurisumasu." Ayumi greeted as she ran to Shinichi, with Genta and Mitsuhiko.

Oh that's right, Shinichi was still trapped in his 7 year old shrunken body, Edogawa Conan. He's been like that for so long and Miyano Shiho or also known as her shrunken name Haibara Ai, was still working for the antidote of the drug that made him shrunk, named Apotoxin 4869.

"Merii Kurisumasu Minna." Yukiko greeted to Ayumi, Mitsuhiko and Genta when they arrive in front of them.

"Merii Kurisumasu onee-san." Ayumi energetically replied.

"Conan-kun, who are they?" Mitsuhiko politely asked.

"Some people that are related to me." Shinichi answered, "By the way, what are you guys doing here?"

"We went to church to attend early christmas mass and heading to mall to buy gifts for Ran-oneesan when we found you." Ayumi answered.

"Gifts for Ran?" Shinichi whispered to himself.

"So you came here with your parents?" Yukiko asked.

Ayumi shakes her head, "We came here with ourselves."

"That's dangerous. You shouldn't go out without any adult with you." Yuusaku politely lectured them.

"Then how about coming with us? We are also going to buy gifts." Yukiko invited.

"Really?" Ayumi happily replied.

And Yukiko nodded with a gorgeous smile as a reply.

"Arigatou Gozaimasu." Mitsuhiko said on a happy tone.

"Then why don't we eat first? I know a good restaurant that serves delicious curry and eel!" Genta loudly said.

"Geez. Genta-kun, didn't we eat before coming to church?" Ayumi said.

"We did but it wasn't eel or curry and it doesn't make my belly full." Genta replied.

"Genta-kun, have some shame." Mitsuhiko said with an irritated look.

Yukiko chuckled, "Then lets eat first before going to mall. And of course, its our treat."

"Arigatou." Ayumi gracefully said as she clapped her hands.

"And you?" Yuusaku asked as he looked to Shinichi.

"Me? I'll drop by at the bookstore that we happen to pass by earlier." Shinichi answered on a plain tone.

"Conan-kun, won't come with us?" Ayumi asked on a sad tone.

"I'll just buy the latest published of Edogawa Ranpo and I'll catch up with you. See ya." Shinichi said as he turned his back and started to depart before Yukiko could stop him.