dreaming

So I'm still nervous... but ehh whatever im going to keep going... its short but thought hey got some time

....

Kevin is dreaming and since he was upset for thinking of double d and was trying to deny how he felt...

Looks at his room... wait i thought i was on the couch... walking down stairs and notice its dark outside and i look closer..
Its very dark he could only see at the end of his yard but nothing else yet he goes outside

He calls for help to see if anyone was there... he even looked back inside too look around for his dad but no one in the house...

So he slowly started to cry a little since it was just him. I wish the dork was here so i could tell him how i feel since no one is here... wait what?...

Going outside still crying, thinking wait no one is here... what should i do?

"Why are you crying?" A small voice sounds from the far...

Kevin looks around but no one was there and he walked to the end by the dark.. could it be? No it couldn't...

"Who is there? Why can't i see you?"

But no answer back until the street light turns on and he seeing only one house light up! His heart skipped a beat... Could it be that double d was home? No.. but he lives right across so...

"Yes, its me but why are you sad?"

He thought about asking him what he wanted to know but just scared and said

"I can't find my dad... he is probably drinking somwhere.."

"Are you sure?.. that's what you're thinking kev?"

....

screaming "No!!! I couldn't tell you"

Was that just a dream... come kevin get you head straight... was just dreaming of double Dweeb... no i couldn't be but i mean I'm the bully from when we was kids... i knew him when we was younger and the other ed's got on my nerves but he was part of the group of those idiots who always scammed us....

"Forget about it... just a dream"