Chapter 13

Natalie's POV
The rest of the week was pretty good.
Me ignoring Grayson.
Ethan and I started hanging out more.
Today is Saturday. I have a 'date' with Ethan today.
Ethan has been really nice to be ever since Grayson and I broke up.
Grayson and I never really talked about it because isn't it pretty clear?
We're done.
I'm single and I'm ready to mingle.
I woke up no later than 8.
I did my usual morning routine.
Washroom.
Look at junk on a lot of social stuff.
Watch a couple episodes of some show. Usually The Vampire Diaries because I'm caught up on PLL,Teen Wolf & Once Upon A Time. (OML THE SALVATORE BROTHERS)
I finished off the season and I got up to go get ready.
I showered for a couple minutes. The warm water slid down my body. It felt so good as usual.
My makeup was something with a little glam. Foundation, mascara, blush & winged eyeliner. I also added a smoky eyeshadow look.
I picked out a cute, but casual outfit.
A plaid shirt with some black leggings.
As soon as I made it downstairs, I slipped on my dark, brown Doc Martins.
I headed towards the kitchen to grab a quick snack.
"Natalie, Ethan's here!" My dad shouted.
I quickly snatched a banana of the counter and headed back.
"Hey Eth!" I waved.
"Hey Nat......Wow! You look amazing!" He exclaimed.
I blushed and replied;
"Thanks Ethan so do you"
He smiled back.
"I'll have her back by 11" He told my dad.
"Okay. Take good care of my princess"
My dad shouted while we headed out to his car.
He quickly leaped in front of me so he could open the passenger sides door.
"What a gentleman" I said with a little wink.
He nodded and bowed.
I chucked a little and I hopped in the car.
I waited a couple seconds for him to hop in too.
He started driving.
"Ethan. Where are we going?" I asked.
"Somewhere you haven't been to before." He joked.
The rest of the car ride went just as I wanted it to go. We talked about a lot of stuff until my jam came on and I went crazy as usual. You could tell Ethan was pretty shocked but he giggled most of the time.
We finally arrived and I hopped out go the car. Ethan quickly popped up I front of me and linked his arm with mine.
"Wow......it's beautiful." I gasped.
"Yeah, I kinda wanted to go classic but I wanted you to enjoy it so I figured you would love to have a picnic while watching the sun set." He smiled while scratching the back of his neck.
I quickly took my shoes off and pulled Ethan towards the top of a big hill. By the time we made it up there we were breathing heavily.
The moment I stepped foot up there, I noticed the classic picnic cover with some pizza and coke on top.
"My favourite......" I whispered to myself.
//
Ty all so much for 2k! It means a lot. Sorry for not updating in suck a long time. Please check out my Jack Gilinsky fanfic. I will update on that soon.
WHEN SHOULD I POST MY ETHAN DOLAN FANFIC. I GOT ONE CHAPTER SAVED.