10. hunters

Me and Stiles were walking through the woods holding hands. I had snuck out of my house and was wearing all black. I fixed my hoodie. I snuggled into Stiles the cold burning our cheeks lightly. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder smiling lightly. He pulled me close to him causing me to giggle softly. I rubbed my cheek against his purring quietly. He returned the affection his eyes shutting for a few seconds. I smiled big. He picked me up putting me on his back. I laughed wrapping my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. Stiles held my thighs with his hands carefully holding me up. "Lets go to my house, it's freezing." He said carrying me to his jeep. He set me down and I got in the passenger side after he unlocked the door.

We made it to his house after 5 or 6 minutes. I got out first, he got out after me. We walked into his house. I took off my jacket, so did he. He just kinda stared at me. I bit my lip looking at him. He walked up to me his eyes turning gold. Stiles pressed his lips to mine, kissing me. I kissed back my eyes fluttering shut. Stiles bit my bottom lip tugging a little. I moaned softly causing him to flush up his neck to his cheeks. I put my fingers in his hair deepening the kiss. He grabbed my butt as he grinded his hips on mine groaning, pulling me unbelievably close. Stiles whispered in need. As we got hotter, the more clothes came off. First I took off my shirt then he took off my bra kissing my breasts I let out soft moans. I took off his shirt, scratching down his chest and torso causing a groan to escape his throat. He stripped me of my pants and pushed me onto his couch softly. I felt him him rubbing my thighs he pulled off my underwear. I bit my lip hard as he kissed down my inner thigh. My heart exploded out my chest when he kissed around my clit. He started quickly but softly kitten licking it. I gasped then let out a moan. I grabbed on to his hair. He groaned pulling back licking his lips taking off the rest of his clothes then he started grinding on me and I moaned. He entered me causing me to groan in pain scratching his back. Stiles waited for me to adjust and started to thrust slow and deep.

The next to I woke up cuddling Stiles. I smiled softly, playing with his hair until he woke up. "Good morning beautiful." He said, his voice a little rough from sleep. We both got dressed then started walking in the woods. We took in the smell of nature as we walked to Scott's house to tell him the news. My ears pricked and I gasped when we heard an arrow whoosh passed us, landing in a tree. The arrow made sparks shoot out of it causing us to go temporarily blind from the light. I squeezed his hand not letting go. He shook his head and started running with me. Arrows flew passed us as we ran. One of them cut my cheek causing me to wince. I heard a gun shot and sensed a bullet coming towards Stiles. I crashed my side and shoulder into him shoving him out the way. I felt the bullet hit me in my back. I gasped tears filling my eyes as I dropped on my knees. He leaned his back against the tree screaming out my name tears streaming down his face. He growled loudly snapping all the hunters necks and ripping their heads off. He then ran to me, putting my head on his lap. Water from my eyes ran down my temples. He held my hand. "You're going to be okay! You're okay, you're okay.." Stiles was panicking breathing heavy. I reached my empty hand out, resting it against his cheek. "I,it's okay Sti,Stiles." I whispered softly, my voice cracking. "I love you." He stuttered out softly, his breathing shaky. "I,I love you t,too." I replied as my vision blurred, I shut my eyes feeling the life left in my float away. I let out a soft last breath. My hand slipped from his, finger tips brushing his palms. My heart came to a stop. "No..NO PLEASE! BLAZE!" he shouted sobbing. "Pl,please! please..you t,taught me how to love,  really love..I finally had you! I finally had you.."

On the day of my funeral, Stiles cried softly, but other than that his face was emotionless. He felt dark inside, Stiles had wanted to show me off like a reward. A trophy. I was his trophy. He loved me until my last breath then loved me even more..he loved me  wanted me, he needed me and like he said..he finally had me..

🎉 You've finished reading love me, hate me, need me, kiss me (A stiles stilinski and Blaze love story) 🎉