5. Let your animal free

When we got to Stiles house, his dad wasn't home so we took are time too walk up the stairs to Stiles room. I ran and flopped on Stiles bed. I was overwhelmed with his intoxicating sent as I hid my self under the covers. I peaked my head out the blanket to see Scott with an amused expression on his face and Stiles let out a laugh then said "I'll be right back, Don't wait up." And with that Stiles walked out the room leaving me alone with Scott. Scott sits on the bed looking at me. "You like Stiles. Don't you." It was more of a statement than a question. I sighed. "Yes, is it that obvious?" I asked in desperation. "Well..Yeah to me it's easy to tell.." Scott smiled at me stating the obvious. I chewed my bottom lip nervously. I gasped thinking of something. "Do you think he knows?!" I exclaimed covering my mouth. "Don't worry I don't think he knows, he looks totally oblivious." He smiled again, amused at my concern. "Oh thank god..make sure he doesn't know for sure, Double check." I added, once again biting my bottom lip. "Sure thing." That was the last thing Scott said too me before Stiles came in the room with three bags of Doritos and three bags of Oreo cookies and three bottles of Coca-Cola. "Yay you're back" I smiled at Stiles as I said that watching him drop the stuff on the bed. I grabbed the Oreos opening them and started eating. They smiled in sync. After I ate my Oreos and Doritos I stretched taking a sip of my soda laying down my pupils dilating as Stiles sent engulfed me again. Stiles looked at my eyes curiously. I blinked my eyes. "Dude Stiles stop looking at her eyes." Scott said to Stiles. "O,oh sorry." Stiles stammered and he slowly reclined his body back on the soft mattress, laying next to me. I bit my lip looking at Scott, who was looking back at me smirking. God this is gonna be the death of me..I thought in my head as I glanced at Stiles turning on my side facing him. He looked at me biting his lip causing my to look at his mouth then I looked away. "We should sleep." Scott suggested seeing that me and Stiles weren't going to kiss yet. I nodded in agreement. Scott laid on the couch in his room. I took off my shoes and pants staying under the covers making sure they didn't see anything. Stiles blushed lightly and he handed me a pair of his shorts and I put them on as he laid back down. Scott smirked mouthing 'kinky' to me. I softly giggled looking at him the at Stiles.