"Yea, I do..."

  "I'm sorry Luke..."  He gave me another hug.  "I'm sorry you have to see them together like that... It must be torture!"  He had no idea...

***

  Breakfast with Millie was fun.  I learned all about her new life.  She had two best friends, Mason and Callie, who she met after she moved.  I could tell she liked Mason more than a friend though, just by the way she glowed as she talked about him.  My little sister was in love!  

  "You like Mason, don't you?"  I asked her once we were finished eating.

  "Kinda..."

  "You're growing up!  I can't believe I missed it all!"  I hugged her to my chest and sighed.

  "It's okay, we'll never be separated again.  Never, ever!"  I chuckled and nodded.  "I think Gabe likes you."  She whispered.

  "No he doesn't.  He's straight as a pole."

  "A very curvy pole."  She laughed.

  "Besides, he thinks I like my friend Zeek."

  "Why?"

  "Because I told him I did...  I didn't want him to figure it out..."

  "Ughhh... You're so stupid!"

  "Whatever.  We're having a party for New Years if you wanna come."

  "Yeah!  Will I meet all your friends?"

  "Yep.  Zeek and his boyfriend Austen, and maybe a few others."

  "Sweet!"

  "You should invite Mason."  She blushed and nodded.  

  "Okay... Do you really have to leave though?"  She sighed.

  "Yes, I have to go home.  You can call or text me anytime, and you can Skype me too."  She nodded again, giving me one last hug, then pulling away, giving Gabe one as well.

  "Bye!"  I gave her one last wave and climbed in the car with Gabe as we started the long journey home.

Zeek's POV

  "Can we skip?"  I whispered to Austen.  I woke up with his arms around me like normal, and I just didn't feel like leaving.

  "Yeah, I gotta get stuff from my house while my mom is at work anyways.  Dad said she hid the spare key, so he'll come on his lunch break and unlock the door and help us with some stuff."

  "Sweet.  Can you hand me my phone?  I think I heard it go off a little bit ago."  He nodded and grabbed my cell from the nightstand, handing it to me.  I got a few messages from Luke.  

From: Luke

Hey, I'm not gonna be at school today... I found my sister! I'll explain more next time I see you.

I vaguely remembered Luke telling me something about how he hasn't seen his sister in a long time.

From: Luke

Hey, um... I kinda came out 2 Gabe today... He seemed ok with it... but I told him I liked u... I didnt want him 2 find out I liked him...

Right... Well at least he came out...

From: Luke

New Years party @ Gabe's house!  U, Austen and your friend with the colorful hair are invited.