Chapter 1

sorry this story is out of order

Emily's P.O.V.

Hi! I'm Emily! I'm known as an orphan... but I like to be called an under privileged kid. I'm only 7. and this is my story. I was born on June 30, 2006. my parents left me at the hospital. they named me Emily Elizabeth Frayleez. I keep my birth certificate close to me. my parents were Jacqueline Anne Letah, and Franklin William Frayleez. after they left me, I then was kept in a foster home till one. my first birthday. since then, every year, on my birthday, a new family... another set of rules....another new life. with in the 7 years of my life, I got abused, not cared for, not given food, and forgotten. and that's only 5 out of the seven foster homes. the other two were nice, and kind. but too immature to take care of a child. those years were hard but fun. how could someone be so mean to a child? now I'm back in this foster home, waiting for someone to take me somewhere new. like every year.

I woke up, in the same rusty bed I'm put in every year. next to the same girl. I feel bad for her. she never gets adopted. her name is Julie, she's 4 and a half. she's my best, and only friend. "Emily! are you ready?" miss Anna yelled out from down stairs.

"wha-what time is it?" I asked Julie.

"almost 10." she responded

I jumped up, took off my night gown and shoved my clothes on. Orange shorts, and a blue shirt, the only clothes I had. I grabbed my never unpacked bag and ran downstairs as fast as I could. there was a curly haired brunette waiting for me.

"Emily, this is your new owner." miss Anna said as if I was a dog.

then he bent down to my height and reached his hand out.

"hello love, I'm Harry."

"Hi, I'm Emily." I said with a shyish tone.