Chapter Twenty Five

"It's been two days and neither of you have said a single word to anyone." Lou said, waving his hand in front of my face. I just blinked up at him, not really having anything to say to that. 

"Lexi! Say something." I blinked again, looking back down at my phone and continuing to play Bubble Shooter. "That's it. I'm getting Tony." 

I shrugged, tapping at the screen and folding my legs under me once again. 

"Alex? Whats up? What'd you do?" Tony said, me peaking up and watching him look at Lou. 

"She's been like this two days." 

"Why?"

"I don't know! We cuffed her to Zayn and-" 

"You did what." Tony deadpanned, me smiling a tiny bit. 

"We hand cuffed them together. It was only like two hours! They were yelling and then it went silent and Cher and I started to get worried and then they knocked on the door and she was like this. Clothed, by the way." I rolled my eyes at him, shaking my head a bit but still not making any noise. 

"You did what."

"Cuffed them together. But it was to make them talk! Cher tried after and I did too and both of them are just like this. I don't know what happened! They were their usual selves!" 

"You did what." 

"I didn't know what else to do!" 

"Oh, Louis... Watch and learn." Tony said, and I could tell he was shaking his head. I could hear him crack his knuckles. I kept my eyes on my phone. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him walking towards me. "Alex?" 

I looked up at him, raising an eyebrow. He sighed, sitting down next to me and locking my phone, setting it on the other side of me. He started saying stuff that was supposed to make me feel better, but I stopped listening right away. I didn't want to hear some psycho-babble about reality and friendships or whatever he was slamming at me. I reached over him, grabbing my phone again and unlocking it to continue my game. I felt the bed shift, him getting up and walking away. Thats when i started listening again.

"Okay, time to pull out the big guns." Whats he going to do? Call my mother? Like that'll help. 

I just didn't feel like talking. Whats so bad about that? I saw no reason to say things that wouldn't mean a thing. I'll wait until I have something to say and then I'll say it. I don't understand why that's so difficult to understand. So instead of saying useless things, I'm sitting here playing Bubble Shooter. It amuses me and isn't hurting anyone, so why does it bother everyone so much? 

Whatever.

~*~

"What? You called me because she's playing on her phone?" I heard a voice say, my fingers freezing and my shoulders tensing up. "You're kidding!" 

They didn't. That's worse than calling my mum! That is basically calling my mum! Are they really that desperate to make me talk? That they did this? 

"She won't talk! It's all she's done for the entire day!" Lou whined, me slowly looking up. 

"Oh fine. Bunch of boys can't do anything." Ruth walked over, yanking the phone out of my hands and tossing it over her shoulder and onto the floor, giving me the look. "What the hell is wrong with you." 

I opened my mouth, going to say something but stopping myself. I smiled, crossing my arms and waiting. I raised an eyebrow, turning my head to the side a tiny bit.