Chapter 15

Catherine Catrina

I hit the wall with a thud and I black out for seconds. I look desperately for Carter after I kept hearing his voice.
I groan at the pain. My left side hurts and as I open my eyes Sebastian appears above me in Stevan's body.
I try to crawl away but yell in pain as I see that I have a cut on my thigh gushing blood.

"Well so much for my plan working. I might as well go back to my body. You just had to ruin it Cathy."
"You know I think you should go to hell instead."
"Hahaha very funny. Well moving on to plan B. Hold her still."

Before I have time to react they hold me down. I desperately try to get away but its to late. The more I struggle the more the pain burns my thigh.

"Now be a good girl and hold still." Sebastian says.
"What is that! What are you doing! Your such an asss! I swear!"

Sebastian laughs at my comments. His happiness makes me want to punch him in the face and I try lunging forward.

"Feisty little girl hu? Enough chit chat and jokes. Shall we?"

I panic. Shit, shit, shit man.
What is he going to do?

He squeezes threw the people who hold me down. Its enough for me to loosen my right hand and left leg. I swing to his jaw and kick his crotch. He instantly doubles over. The soldiers instantly release me completely helping there commander.

I stand there laughing at his pain instead of getting away which is ridiculously stupid.

A hand clutches me by the throat. I gasp for air as it crushes my wind pipe.

"Se..ba....sti..ion am so...r..r..y" I try and say.