"Well, it all started in eleventh grade." I began.

[Flashback]

It was a cold and windy night in New York City. It was prom night and everybody had their dates. Chres was with his girlfriend Cierra, in the stretch limo were his friends Craig and Jacob. The two friends were also accompanied by two dazzling females, Jacob with Allison and Craig with Deona.

"That was too funny." I laughed, still shocked about the deliberate decision that my fellow friend Jake just made.

" I always knew Jacob had a little freak in him." Craig cheered, as he complimented Jake on his live 'eating out' session with Allison.

"I mean, sometimes you gotta get a lil' nasty." Jacob smirked, as he glanced at Allison. 

"Babe, c'mere." Allison pleaded, as she patted the firmly cushioned leather seat.

Jacob got up from his seat, walking over to the other side of the limo with his head down, to avoid hitting it on the roof of the car. He sat down next to Allison, who's face was still giving off the expression that she wanted more of Jacob.

"Wassup babe?" He smiled, as he placed his hand on her inner thigh. Clearly sending an erotic feeling through her body.

"I was wondering.." She trailed off, as she began feeling on his leg, moving upward everytime.

"Wondering what?" Jacob smirked, as he raised an eyebrow at the desire in her eyes.

"If we could go back to my house tonight?" She asked, biting down on her red lipstick coated lips.

"Isn't your mom going to be there?" He asked sheepishly, not wanting to get into any trouble with her parent.

"No, she's gone for the weekend." She smiled, as she brushed her fingers against his rock hard member.

"Yea, we can. What are we going to do?" He asked, playing the clueless role. He knew damn well what they were going to be doing.

"I want you." She whispered seductively in his ear, causing his member to stiffen to the point, where it began to pulsate in his boxers.

" Well, later tonight you can have me." He assured her, leaning closer to her lips. Signaling her to do the same.

Allison leaned in as well, when suddenly she felt his rose-like lips press onto hers. His hands roam her body until they home themselves onto the small of her back, as she climbs onto his lap and moans in his mouth from his breathe-taking touch. Just as they were getting in the moment, Chresanto interrupts them.

"Aye! Oh, was I interrupting?" Chres joked, as he gave them a look of satisfaction.

"Um, yea." Jacob said, his voice accumulated with irritation.

" Well, lets go. We're here." Chresanto smiled, getting out of the limo with his girlfriend. Leaving the two to get themselves situated.

Everybody enters into the school, when they enter the gymnasium and they everybody having a great time. But as time began to pass, Chres wasn't really into it. He hasn't danced with Cierra all night. She's been dancing with other guys, while Chres just sat on the sidelines and watched everybody enjoy the night. His boredom was then cut short when a random girl approached him.

"Hey, are you Cierra's date?" The girl asks, as she began stumbling over. Clearly showing that she was a little intoxicated.

"Yea, why?" He answered, wondering why she asked him such an obvious question.